• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name change requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Dinner
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Take the time to think your name change over.
    If you make a change, and decide that you want to change back soon, we won't do it. Reversions to a name count as name changes too, so think your new name over before requesting, until the 6 month cap is over. We'll be busy doing other changes and other work as is, so we don't wish to have more work given to us.

You made a mistake, sorry for pointing it out, It's changed to 4 months now. (at least it proves I read the first post. Heh).

Old Name: Electivire
    New Name: Jimz ♂

Does the symbol work, it's text/Ascii, not an Image so I don't see why not. If not just take it away. Thankyou.

Last edited:
    Years
  • You made a mistake, sorry for pointing it out, It's changed to 4 months now. (at least it proves I read the first post. Heh).

Old Name: Electivire
    New Name: Jimz ♂

Does the symbol work, it's text/Ascii, not an Image so I don't see why not. If not just take it away. Thankyou.
    Unfortunately, your four months isn't up until next month...it seems like you'll have to wait until June 8th before you're eligible for a name change. ^_^;

(And just to note, that symbol should work in a name. There aren't too many symbols that don't work.)

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Unfortunately, your four months isn't up until next month...it seems like you'll have to wait until June 8th before you're eligible for a name change. ^_^;

(And just to note, that symbol should work in a name. There aren't too many symbols that don't work.)

June 8th? Oh yeah, as much as I read the first post I was still thinking abou the old 3 Month Rule. Sorry and thanks. ^^;

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Old name: Hotaru

If you can do unicode names, I request this as my new name: 鴴蛍
    If not, this: Hotaru Suzume

EDIT: Thanks.

Last edited:

Megchan

My Prince will come...
    Years
  • I would like to change my username.

Current Username: Megchan87
    New Username: Megchan

Thank you in advance! :3

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • I think It's been four months since I joined PC
    I would like to have a name changed please, If I can
    Old Name: RazoREdge
    New Name: Ryouki
    Please and Thank you

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • I believe it has been four months since my last name change.

Current name: Telepathic
    New Name: <<Zexion>>

Thank you in advance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back