• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name change requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • no its not I checked the member list

:t354:TG
    Well when I tried to change the name, it said it was already taken. So either the member is banned or it has no posts or something. 9_9
    I couldn't find when my name could be changed again, but if someone could take the ³ out of my name, that would be great!

If it's time ><
    It's right in your profile. Your name was changed on Sept 28th, so you can change again in January.
    Waiting, waiting.
    Old Username: Sigma_Crobat
    Desired Username: Ikasu
    I accidentally changed your name to Ikasu² since I was going through the posts chronologically. If you see no one else has had their names changed since you posted and you want to change what your name will be, EDIT YOUR OLD POST. Don't make it different in a repost 'cause I'm not going to see it first. <_<; I'll change it to Ikasu without the square but keep in mind that it annoys whoever's doing this.
    Could I have a name change to ~Axibar, if not just Axibar?
    Gotta wait four months from your registration date. So come back on Dec 28th.

Adventure-Chan

*~Have faith~*
    Years
  • Hello, my current nem is Poke_Master1. I would like it changed to Adventure-Chan

Current Username: Poke_Master1
    Wanted name: Adventure-Chan

Thanks!

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Because you joined in August so you can't get your name changed until December.

Cherrim

Years
  • Read the first post like it says in big capital letters in the thread title, please.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I request a name change to "Hotaru Suzume".
    It's a hassle getting the kanji just so I can login on the seldom event that I actually do. xD

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    A Suggestion I Deem Relevant

I'll do it this time, but that's a lot of "mistake" edits for you in one month. Try not to have it edited again or it'll start counting, okay?
    Perhaps you should introduce a limit on the number of mistake edits.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    I'll do it this time, but that's a lot of "mistake" edits for you in one month. Try not to have it edited again or it'll start counting, okay?

You never did say there was a limit to the number of mistakes you could make. Not to worry though, this name will be changed very soon.

Cherrim

Years
  • Perhaps you should introduce a limit on the number of mistake edits.
    You never did say there was a limit to the number of mistakes you could make. Not to worry though, this name will be changed very soon.
    We've always just assumed that when people make a mistake, they fix it the first time. :| There's really no point in capping that because for the most part, we never need to fix more than once. Just... be prudent when asking for them, is all.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Does getting rid of the dashes in my username counts as a simple name change?
    If so, then please;
    New name as: Flavaquil

If it counts as a normal name change, then I'll save my change for later. Thanks~

Cherrim

Years
  • I think I can count that as a simple name change for you. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back