• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name for my new Husky Pup.

Which name?

• Hermione

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Misty

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Alaska

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Other (please suggest)

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
Hey everyone, i dunno why but yesterday i bought a Husky pup and she is light brown and white and is lovely, however i really cannot decide on a name for her, a few of the names i have thought of are:
Hermione (I'm a BIG HP fan XP)
Misty (not after the anime character)
Alaska
these are the only three i can think of for her, please vote in the poll and make suggestions.

Last edited:

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
Years
I like Misty, it's cute :)
But mind you- dont like the ida of naming it after HP character (may be a difficult name for it to learn) and not a fan of naming things after places

Azzurra

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 3, 2013
If I were you, I'd choose Zeus. It's a great name for a dog, and represents the God of Thunder, and dog spelled backwards is "God".

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
If I were you, I'd choose Zeus. It's a great name for a dog, and represents the God of Thunder, and dog spelled backwards is "God".

that may be, but it's not really an ideal name for a female dog, is it?

I like Misty, it's cute :)
But mind you- dont like the ida of naming it after HP character (may be a difficult name for it to learn) and not a fan of naming things after places

Well Alaska, was my least favorite of the list, and was only there because a friend suggested the name and i thought putting three names to pick from was better than two, however in regards to the Hermione comment, i really feel your underestimating the intelligence of Huskies, they are one of the smartest breeds of dog in the word, but thanks for the opinion none the less.

wow only 5 votes when 38 people have looked, if you going to take the time to enter the thread please vote, your vote is greatly appreceated.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Fluffypuppyhugs! That was a joke dont take it seriously.
Uh Hera? The wife of zeus? Or maybe snowy i mean she is a husky. Snowy the husky? Catchy!

Cacttus

Sigh
Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2016
Hermione sounds good or whatever her cat name was. My dog has three names, [Puppy,Sammy,Honey] since my mom calls her puppy she thinks it's her name. She's so confused. @_@

True Reign

  
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
I'd pick Misty since to me mist resembles the fur of your husky (huskies usaully have black and white fur, and I'm guessing thats what you have?).

Honest

Hi!
Years
How bout Dawn? Not the Charecter in the anime, just sounds coolio, however if that is to Pokemonish, then how bout somthing like Meera?

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2012
what colour is it

snowball
misty
tia
lady
shiela
pebbles

i love dogs mate

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 26, 2015
Cherry Blossom
Or Lotus
Or Lily

Don't know why I like naming things after plants, but yeah...

moments.

quixotic
Years
I think Hermione might get annoying to keep calling out but also apparently dogs are more responsive towards learning and can learn their own name easier if it is 1 or 2 syllables.
Misty is a nice name.

Sushi.

AWESOME
Years
I like the name Hermione but, I think I like the name Misty even better! ^^
I think you should go for Misty.

Back