• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name for my new Husky Pup.

Which name?

• Hermione

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Misty

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Alaska

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Other (please suggest)

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Thanks for all the replies.

Also for those wondering, her coloring is light brown and white(I'll add that to the first post to avoid anymore confusion),which is one of the reasons i got her)

Also it's interesting to see that the poll is level at the moment.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I don't really like any of your names up there, Hermoine is too long, even if the dog is from a smart breed [that doesn't mean that this specific dog is smart though]
    In the theme of places, I like Carol [Carolina], Virgina, or anything like that.
    And Roxanne is also a good name, because a nickname, Roxie/Roxy should be easier for the dog to learn.

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
  • Misty is the best out of those for the sole reason that it's the easiest for the dog to learn. When naming a puppy, you should go for a name that's short, distinguishable and not also the name of two billion other puppies. It can be a bit confusing for the dog if she hears her name yelled all over the place.

Misty is good because it has two distinguishable syllables. Other names that would be good when thinking like this could be, for example, Yuki, Sara, Luna (isn't she a character in HP, too?), Ginny, Audrey, and so on. Go for a short, easy name like that. Make it easy for the dog, don't just think about yourself ^-^

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Sorry for not replying sooner everyone, well, against the popular opinion here i picked Hermione, because, believe it or not, it is the one she reacted best to, she always comes to me when i shout the name, i also tried my other two names and some of the others posted here and she didn't respond as well to them, so anyway thank for all your responses guy's, i appreciate it.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Retro
    Tokyo
    Heaven
    Zuaza
    Azalle

Back