• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name of artstyle?

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Those could have been made as actual 3D models in a program like Blender, it would take some effort to replicate that style in 2D artwork

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 6, 2024
    This is definitely not Blender. It has no name but most people just call it the 'International Style' or the 'Concept Art' Style. It's not actually impossible to make something like this in 2D because people do it all the time.

Here's an example of a similar style:

Name of artstyle?

Years
  • Those are clearly 3D models with additional art. There's not really a name for the style, I don't think, but Hands is correct in that it really does look like 5Ban's art. It seems they have 3D models but additional illustration built into it.
    I really don't connect that image to the concept art style Rune is talking about, it's not really related in technique or execution.

In general, sometimes it's hard to give a style a name because sometimes it's just one individual artist's style.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/5ban-graphics

There's a bunch of 5ban stuff here, and an art book for the TCG was released and distributed to the west in the Mewtwo/Mew Super premium collection Trainer Box. You might be able to find someone selling the book itself online for cheap

Back