• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto : A New World [IC] [M]

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years

• Wild ANBU appears!

The ANBU squad was making his way through the forest swiftly. They were officially the welcoming squad for the ninjas that were to arrive. While their job isn't to be exactly guides but it was a direct order from the Hokage himself. Needless to say they couldn't refuse. For this purpose, 2 of them were called. It wasn't exactly what they wanted to do but an ANBU knows no rest. Sad truth. One of them mentioned they were almost there. They stopped to verify any hostile presence. It wasn't likely but this was a process they had to respect. The ground was clear and they appeared in front of the ninjas. "Greetings, we are from the ANBU and we are to explain how you will establish yourselves in the village. The Hokage loaned an inn for you and you will reside there until the mission is over. However, since there aren't many rooms, you will live with your teammate. This is an order from the Hokage. Now follow us, we will show you the way. Except from Ms Mori. She is to return to Konoha immediately where she is needed." The two ANBUs motioned for the ninjas to follow them and started to go towards the village.

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • Just before I could answer, a few ANBU member appeared. They gave us instructions and recalled Saiyuu. Saiyuu nodded and waved goodbye before heading back to Konoha. I sighed, doing this mission solo would be great training, yet I felt like it would be twice as dangerous. "Well what can I do." I said to myself. "Well we were doing well until she got called back." I answered Klicer. "And hello Gothax, I'm Nev. I'm sorry to hear you guys are not getting along, though I believe he said you two were sharing a room?" I said teasingly, "Hokage's orders."

I began walking into the town, "I'm almost afraid to leave you two alone." I said over my shoulder, "I mean you are" I coughed, "of the opposite gender." The entire thing was playful teasing of course, and there was no rebuttal from them since my partner left. "Though I should be more worried about you killing each other right?" Where is my raven.... I thought.

Back