• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto Fan Club

Your favorite character?

• Total voters

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
Years
  • Well i guess i'll start out by saying my favorite character would be Rock Lee, eh. And my favorite Jutsu would have to be The Gentle Fist or Suiken.
    And at this very moment i think Hidan is the weakest Akatsuki member considering he is just a severed head in a hole XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Well i guess i'll start out by saying my favorite character would be Rock Lee, eh. And my favorite Jutsu would have to be The Gentle Fist or Suiken.
    And at this very moment i think Hidan is the weakest Akatsuki member considering he is just a severed head in a hole XD
    Hidan is powerful tho, he is much stronger then Deidara, but when decapitated he is weak XD

Years
  • Well i guess i'll start out by saying my favorite character would be Rock Lee, eh. And my favorite Jutsu would have to be The Gentle Fist or Suiken.

And it was the most epic head-ending up-in-a-hole EVER. XD

valor555

Years
  • Well that's what he gets for messing with Awesom-a (lol he was awesome), blown up by with his dying gift to Shikamaru

Years
  • Well that's what he gets for messing with Awesom-a (lol he was awesome), blown up by with his dying gift to Shikamaru

Asuma is my favorite Jonin, aside from kakashi. i remember watching the anime episode when he bailed out shikamaru from those sound jonin during the Chuunin exams. Talk about awesome. :D

valor555

Years
  • It was supposed to be a joke, envy was hit by the Thousand Years of Death i thought it would at least get a chuckle D:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • o_o well he died first, he managed to capture a jinchuuriki..and that jinchuuriki was a Kazekage. >: Althought I'm not sure...if only if the akatsuki fought against eachother. :S
    IMO, the weakest are Konan or Deidara. (Maybe Kisame, but we haven't seen his power to a full extent yet)
    Sasori dead before him. He also helped capture the three tails. Konan has not really shown me much to make me think she is strong what so ever.

Kisame has absolutely monstrous chakra, like a tailed beast. He's probably one of the strongest. Not to mention he's also one of the 7 swordsmen of the mist.

Weakest is Zetsu. aside from cloning and reconaissance skills, he really cant do much combat stuff, if thats how you define who's the strongest.
    Raiga is a Seven Swordman as well and he was an utter joke. He just relied on Ranmaru, if Ranmaru wasn't there he would just be another mediocre ninja. Combat wise Zetsu sucks, but thats not why Madara keeps him around. Kisame is indeeded a beast especially when fused with Samehada.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    It was supposed to be a joke, envy was hit by the Thousand Years of Death i thought it would at least get a chuckle D:
    Sorry I didn't look at it long enough D:

Sasori dead before him. He also helped capture the three tails. Konan has not really shown me much to make me think she is strong what so ever.

Raiga is a Seven Swordman as well and he was an utter joke. He just relied on Ranmaru, if Ranmaru wasn't there he would just be another mediocre ninja. Combat wise Zetsu sucks, but thats not why Madara keeps him around. Kisame is indeeded a beast especially when fused with Samehada.
    Spoiler:
    Thats true Naruto got stronger XD

valor555

Years
  • I think saying naruto got stronger is an understatement much like saying magikarp becomes useful after it evolves

Years
  • Sasori dead before him. He also helped capture the three tails. Konan has not really shown me much to make me think she is strong what so ever.

Spoiler:

True, but Raiga wasnt too important of a character. He was just kinda there. Same with Zabuza, he was just a plot device in the early, early stages of the series.

Zetsu is indeed useful, he sure had the 5 kages fooled.

valor555

Years
  • that is what Understatement means XD,
    Spoiler:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • And Killerbee and Raikage when they thought they decapitated Kisame. And as far as Hidan is concerned I always though of him as a lower tier Akatsuki. He would have absolutely be incapacitated by Asuma at least twice if it wasn't for Kakuzu putting him back together. Hidan also needs prep time for his blood circle which I don't know how he did as much as he did. He definitely has his limitations, but his immortality makes up for that. This is pending he remains immortal unless he kills people sacrifice to his god.

Back