• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto Fan Club

Your favorite character?

• Total voters

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
  • But still, he never showed any real jutsu. I wonder if he is strong :O
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Spoiler:
    I know about those ones, but I mean like actual jutsu, like Chidori or Summonings. :/

Flame_Blader1

Anime King
    Years
  • Welcome Flame, Hope you enjoy your time here at the most awesomenst Anime club on PC.

Random question. How well do you think a naruto RP will do?
    It could work. I guess it all depends on how many (active) members you can find for it.

btw is there anyone who actually watches the anime? Or all you guys just manga fans? xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Oh yes I realize that. In fact naruto is one of the more story thicken animes compared to others. But the anime dipicts the story just fine, and I'm in no rush to find out the ending by reading the manga.
    I see. xD
    But, the manga is much more detailed then the anime.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • That is why he needed assistance from Team Hawk to defeat Killerbee cause he is "strong". I admit he is one of the strongest characters since he did defeat Deidara legitimately. I don't know what he was thinking though trying to Solo Kage Summit he did take Danzo out though so I will give him that as well.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    That is why he needed assistance from Team Hawk to defeat Killerbee cause he is "strong". I admit he is one of the strongest characters since he did defeat Deidara legitimately. I don't know what he was thinking though trying to Solo Kage Summit he did take Danzo out though so I will give him that as well.
    Wasn't Deidara the weakest of the Akatsuki though?

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
  • Wasn't Deidara the weakest of the Akatsuki though?

o_o well he died first, he managed to capture a jinchuuriki..and that jinchuuriki was a Kazekage. >: Althought I'm not sure...if only if the akatsuki fought against eachother. :S
    IMO, the weakest are Konan or Deidara. (Maybe Kisame, but we haven't seen his power to a full extent yet)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    o_o well he died first, he managed to capture a jinchuuriki..and that jinchuuriki was a Kazekage. >: Althought I'm not sure...if only if the akatsuki fought against eachother. :S
    IMO, the weakest are Konan or Deidara. (Maybe Kisame, but we haven't seen his power to a full extent yet)
    Actually Konan is pretty strong and reliable. They just never showed it.

Death by papercuts!

Years
  • o_o well he died first, he managed to capture a jinchuuriki..and that jinchuuriki was a Kazekage. >: Althought I'm not sure...if only if the akatsuki fought against eachother. :S

Kisame has absolutely monstrous chakra, like a tailed beast. He's probably one of the strongest. Not to mention he's also one of the 7 swordsmen of the mist.

Weakest is Zetsu. aside from cloning and reconaissance skills, he really cant do much combat stuff, if thats how you define who's the strongest.

Back