• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto Fan Club

Your favorite character?

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    It'd be easier if you just posted the chat topic in the post where you say, "New Chat Topic" so I don't have to go back and forth. Favorite Jutsu: Puppet Master.
    yea I know ><

I like Bansho Tenin. You'll know more about it later :3

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
  • :/ You know, a passcode is a pretty stupid idea, if you ask me. If they're a fan, they should join. People shouldn't read the rules of a club, since those rules are internet etiquette.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    :/ You know, a passcode is a pretty stupid idea, if you ask me. If they're a fan, they should join. People shouldn't read the rules of a club, since those rules are internet etiquette.
    Well, its just to make sure they read the rules :/

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    The secret passcode is: Samahada

Am I in? :3

I love Naruto. I been watching Shippuuden and reading the manga.

My top favorite character in the series is got to be Naruto of course. XD And my favorite justu is got to be Naruto's...

Spoiler:

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
  • Samahada..sounds like Kisame's blade.. :O or sword.. can I join? :3 and my favourite character is.. Minato!Don't click the spoiler if you don't read the manga. :O
    Spoiler:

Primal Ownage

~Pure Ownage~
    Years
  • Passcode: Samamhada

I LOVE Naruto, I read and watch it!! Can I please join!? My favorite character is Minato Namikaze and Kakashi Hatake.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Greetings, fellow Naruto fans! And well...if you insist...Samahada!

My favourite character is Hinata. I think her timidness around Naruto is so cute, making that monstrous filler season seem somewhat worthwhile. XD

As for my favourite jutsu...I'm not sure. I never really paid attention to the names. *sweatdrop*

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
    Years
  • Samahada

My favorite character is the DEVA PATH Pein and Hidan.
    Spoiler:

My favorite jutsu has to be.. Hidan's Cursed Blood technique.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    The reason why I like Naruto the series because I like people who work hard to be what they want to be. They don't let anyone stand in their way. That is why I like Naruto, Hinata, and Rock Lee. They are the most hardest working ninja in the series. They don't use shortcuts to become strong. Nartuo is so cool. He is the underdog but he always come at top. I hope he will save Sasuke from the darkness and save the village. I think he can do it. This series is getting really awesome again. I love these turn of events that as been happening in the manga.

So why do you guys like the series so much?

Back