• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto Fan Club

Your favorite character?

• Total voters

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    Spoiler:

Wait, what?

Geez. I stop following the series and when I decide to look into it again, Yu-Yu and DBZ have been tossed into the mix. Ninjas not cool enough anymore?

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
    Years
    Yes, welcome to the Club Ashley.

So what's your favorite character? And are you currently following the manga, watching the anime, or both?

My favorite is Naruto since were so much alike. I follow the anime more then the manga tbh. I dislike how Disney XD hardly shows it.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    Alright, so I finally caught up on Naruto, so I can finally join this club. xD

And am I really the only person who voted for Killer Bee as favorite character? I mean, I voted for Naruto and Minato Namikaze as well, but come one, Killer Bee rocks. xD

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    Oh, YES. I love Naruto. Best, most complex Manga ever made.

My favorite character is Deidara because of maximized smexiness and who doesn't like a man with potential bombs in his chest and hands?

Can anyone say Achmed? :3

Railgun

Years

My favorite character is Deidara because of maximized smexiness and who doesn't like a man with potential bombs in his chest and hands?

Jeff Dunham's friend? XD He is cool

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Wait, what?

Geez. I stop following the series and when I decide to look into it again, Yu-Yu and DBZ have been tossed into the mix. Ninjas not cool enough anymore?
    Yes it would appear so. And it would appear not seen they are going DBZ with Naruto now having Madara using broken moves. And Naruto Fox Cloak is kind of reminiscent of SSJ.

Alright, so I finally caught up on Naruto, so I can finally join this club. xD

And am I really the only person who voted for Killer Bee as favorite character? I mean, I voted for Naruto and Minato Namikaze as well, but come one, Killer Bee rocks. xD
    Caught up in terms of Anime or Manga? And of course you can (=.

Killerbee is one of my favs. Although I like so many it is hard to choose. In the comedic sense he is definitely up there at the top. Minato is up there as one of my favs too and Livey of course xD.

Complex I dunno about that...

Deidara was "alright" with me, he probably would have won me over if he killed Sasuke. He did pretty go against Garaa and the Three Tails as well.

-Jared-

Years
    Caught up in terms of Anime or Manga? And of course you can (=.

Killerbee is one of my favs. Although I like so many it is hard to choose. In the comedic sense he is definitely up there at the top. Minato is up there as one of my favs too and Livey of course xD.

Manga. xD It is MUCH easier to read the manga then watch the anime; I need to be in a situation where I can stream/download the episodes, AND have the volume up, whereas manga I can read silently and quickly. :3

xD I almost feel like, Live had so much Minato in his sig and whatnot that I saw more of him on PC than in the actual manga. xD

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years

Manga. xD It is MUCH easier to read the manga then watch the anime; I need to be in a situation where I can stream/download the episodes, AND have the volume up, whereas manga I can read silently and quickly. :3

xD I almost feel like, Live had so much Minato in his sig and whatnot that I saw more of him on PC than in the actual manga. xD
    Anime just became too unbearable to watch for me starting a view months back so I can see how that would be understandable. Seems like most of it was just flashbacks of the past which got annoying after awhile.

Minato rarely is shown tbh. Last time I can remember seeing him is a flashback of either A or Bee and Minato pretty much just kicked their asses with their brief encounter. Basically from all the appearances I have seen he has got work done. Tobi knows that first hand.

-Jared-

Years
    Anime just became too unbearable to watch for me starting a view months back so I can see how that would be understandable. Seems like most of it was just flashbacks of the past which got annoying after awhile.

Minato rarely is shown tbh. Last time I can remember seeing him is a flashback of either A or Bee and Minato pretty much just kicked their asses with their brief encounter. Basically from all the appearances I have seen he has got work done. Tobi knows that first hand.

Oh yeah, that was the other reason for no anime; BELIEVE IT! >_________>

Well yeah, which makes his appearances THAT MUCH MORE AWESOME.

There's a good boy. n___n

WORSHIP THE YELLOW FLASH

ALL HAIL THE YELLOW FLASH -bows-

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Minato is like the equivalent of a Gundam. In Gundam they go "ITS A GUNDAM!!!!" in Naruto they go "ITS THE YELLOW FLASH!!!!". Lol in Kakashi Gaiden when all the Stone Ninja were like "oh noes Yellow Flash run!".

Railgun

Years
    Did Disney XD give up on Naruto? I wish Toonami was still around. CN handled the series way better.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    Complex I dunno about that...

Deidara was "alright" with me, he probably would have won me over if he killed Sasuke. He did pretty go against Garaa and the Three Tails as well.

Of course it was complex. Remember the arc where "Tobi" told of the past and how Naruto was born and the events that came about according to history? That stuff was complex because it fit so well with whatever stories the canon characters would tell or anything otherwise.

He would've been God if he killed Sasuke.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Did Disney XD give up on Naruto? I wish Toonami was still around. CN handled the series way better.
    Toonami handled things better then most channels that broadcasted anime. The Promos were way better for not only Naruto but all the others.

Of course it was complex. Remember the arc where "Tobi" told of the past and how Naruto was born and the events that came about according to history? That stuff was complex because it fit so well with whatever stories the canon characters would tell or anything otherwise.

He would've been God if he killed Sasuke.
    Doesn't seem any more complex then other anime out there. Just the regular run of the mill anime.

I think anyone would, which I would praise them vehemently if they were to kill him.

Railgun

Years
    Kinda mixed up on why they went from 101 to 126 in the dub. Just found 125 dubbed online but they skipped the Sasuke vs Orochimaru fight.

Back