• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden

Years
  • I'm kinda surprised there wasn't a topic for this series yet, considering it's arguably the most well known anime/manga of this generation (well known doesn't necessarily mean liked, though.)

Anyway, I've been a huge Naruto fan for a long time now. It's been knocked down by a lot of "hardcore" anime fans, but I find the story to be incredibly well written, and I really like a lot of the cast, and the action. The soundtrack is also phenomenal, in my opinion. So, any other Naruto fans on here?

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    Always have been a fan of the Naruto series. The plot has always had it's turn overs where you actually begin to think. I do however, think atm the manga isn't exactly at it's best. Needs to be more than just stop Obito and Madara. I want just more, at least an idea what Madara's true plans are.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • There is a thread for Naruro.

I do however, think atm the manga isn't exactly at it's best. Needs to be more than just stop Obito and Madara. I want just more, at least an idea what Madara's true plans are.

Pretty sure there won't be much more to his objective than has already been revealed. It'll be him taking action and halting the ''cycle of hatred'' in his own way. Or perhaps he just wanted to create a world in which he can endlessly fight against Hashirama, he certainly seemed to stop caring about the plan when he realised he could fight him now.

Anyway, once this is over it'll only be Sasuke left to deal with. Should be fun.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I wouldn't say that I am a huge fan of the series, but I enjoy reading the manga weekly and watching the anime from time to time. The excitement of the manga right now is what has kept me in tune with the series. The anime just got off with fillers and lost my interest. Overall good anime and great manga, but not one of my favorites anymore.

Years
  • There is a thread for Naruro.

Pretty sure there won't be much more to his objective than has already been revealed. It'll be him taking action and halting the ''cycle of hatred'' in his own way. Or perhaps he just wanted to create a world in which he can endlessly fight against Hashirama, he certainly seemed to stop caring about the plan when he realised he could fight him now.

Anyway, once this is over it'll only be Sasuke left to deal with. Should be fun.

There is? I didn't see it in this section of the forums... Oops. Also, yeah, that's likely all there is to it to Madara's plan. I personally find the whole cycle of hatred issue to be intriguing though! Also, I'm going with the theory that Naruto and Sasuke are going to have one final clash before the end of the series. It wouldn't make much sense to go without them having a huge battle again, right?

Back