• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    Any naruto fans? Then let's discuss it! :) both the show and the manga is really good right now, really fun to watch, it's more exciting. The backstory of the characters are awesome and amazing. How they told it was really good.
    Itachi's my favorite, he's a very skilled ninja and I think he uses the sharingan the best.

Servine7

grass type lover
    Years
  • I'm catching up with anime and the manga and it's epic, intense and awesome. I love all the backstory and fights. Can't wait for the episode, a team is returning and their getting ready for battle.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    I agree on your opinion, I almost give it up and then I decided to keep watching the anime and read the manga. I liked it, it got so good and awesome.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    You're dismissing Naruto too quickly!

My only issue with the anime is that the backstories always take like 20 episodes for them to animate, as well as all the filler crap that's in it.

I actually stopped reading the mange for a while, but recently it's gotten quite exciting.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    I liked the backstory's like kakashi and the anbu. Madara and hashirama. Those were really good.
    Yeah, it does get boring at times but then it gets exciting.

Years
  • Sexy Reverse Harem Technique. In my opinion, best part of the current arc. You know your jutsu is amazingly awful when it stops gods.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    Nah, I don't think that would happen though. Naruto, sasuke and the others can easily track down orchimaru plus they can defeat them easily. Besides he's trapped in tsukuyomi.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    All the hype about the '' Big Showdown'' Between Naruto & Sasuke !
    Then the plan was dropped .
    I guess I will never get to see Naruto ever defeating Sasuke ! That was My Driving Force behind this series .

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Naruto vs Sasuke would kind of defeat the whole premise of them being friends o_o. The whole bonds sh-bang.

I hope it ends without such a fight, it would be so forced.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019

Like? Yea.

For me, it's long forgotten series I have probably 150 episodes lag in watching and it's been a half of year or so when I last read manga.
    Everything feels forced and boring at the manga now so I don't even feel like continuing.

I lost interest when Sasuke show up saying '' Hello , I'm a good guy now ! Lets fight together ''
    And Sakura gone back to ''Did You see That Sasuke''
    After all Naruto did her , She still has to force herself to love him.
    The Heart of her is ungrateful ! If she even have a heart.
    I can see why Everybody hate her so much.
    Man , Do I really have see Sakura living happy life with Sasuke while Naruto forcing himself to settle with Hinata ?

Naruto vs Sasuke would kind of defeat the whole premise of them being friends o_o. The whole bonds sh-bang.

I hope it ends without such a fight, it would be so forced.

They are rival and I like them as Rivals.
    After all the beating Naruto took from him , I want to Naruto to beat him,

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • I like Naruto, except for all those flashback episodes taht takes like 2 episodes to cover them and the freakin' looong time consuming time wasting bullcrap of fillers!

I'm actually at the part in the anime where
    Spoiler:

Also... since everyone here is kinda talking about it and kinda soiled it for me...lol.. I kinda was expecting that Sasuke would become good again. Since that was Naruto's promise made to Sakura after all. I'd say that in the end of the series, Naruto and Sasuke will have a friendly battle to determine who will be the strongest shinobi.

Back