• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto: The new troops

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Just to let you know, I think I counted 13..And Blitz said 15 would start it. We're almost there! Right? ^^

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
    Hey,Blitz? Aren't u going to do your profile for your person before it's to late? And since there are aloooooot of people who like Naruto I think there are going to be more then15 people who want to join...

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Heh. Now this is a must join for me. :D Oh and for those who are figuring out what the shadow cloning techs are, they are called Shadow Clone Jutsu, The art of Doppleganger(in the manga it so says),and Kage Bunshin no Jutsu(Japanese :)). There you go. Gahahaha. I'm number 14. Yahoo.:D

Name: Takero Negumi

Personality: Calm, skilled, determined. He hopes to become Hokage.

Physical Description: Wears a blue T-shirt, white pants, Crimson hair, red eyes, wears the konoha forehead protector on his forehead, light skin, 5'3".

History: He lives on his own (like Naruto in the past) and has no family. He trains everyday in the forests. Many villagers know him for his helpfulness.

Sig. Jutsu: Katon:Goukakyuu no jutsu (a powerful fire technique, unleashes a gaint fireball, one of Sasuke's techs. :))

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Oh. it's no biggie. >_< There is lots of stuff I can tell y'all. :D
    thanhthuy, you shouldn't have explain all that r@pe stuff you know. It's not needed and well it scares the heck out of me. I'm not use to thinkin' bout that stuff. *feels a chill straight down the spine*

Last edited:

chrno

beyond the grave
    Years
    hey man i join

Name: inte
    Personality: sarcastic and lazy
    Physical Description: he have black hair a little long, a red/black jacket, a yellow/orange glasses(like the ones in hellsing), dark clothes and he sometimes use a katana
    History: in his childhood people treat him bad because he have a demon of a wolf inside him, his parents let him alone, so naruto find him and train him to learn how to use well the demon and his chakra.
    signiture Ninjitsu: Dance of the Crescent moon (Mikazuki no mai)

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    I might have to wait for two more people, So i can join XD, (Because i wanted it so i could make three teams evenly)
    Name: Blitz
    Personality: Blitz has a very laid back nature, He isn't often worried about little problems that might get in the way. Often blitz can seam lazy, Thats because he is, He nearly failed the ninja accademy because of he was too lazy to do most of the work.
    Physical Description: Blitz is about 6ft3, With short black hair, His clothes are all home made, By his sister, So none of them are perfect,
    History: Blitz and his sister koni where found outside of the village when koni was 4, and blitz was 1, They had no other family, And neather could remember what happened or why they where their
    signiture Ninjitsu: Blitz AND his sister has a unique abillity to create spheres of solid lead out of nothing, then controll them with their mind, This gives him the ability to use them as a bullet.

You are all in so far, But i wish some of you had thought up more origanal signiture ninjitsu's XO, But i guess its ok

Now two more people and we can start

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    If possalbe, can i play the role as Sasuke? If not then..

Name: Sosuke
    Personality: A loner, and doesn't like to be around anyone. Does the best at what he does, and he loves Jitjsu. He hates everyone, and does everything alone.
    Physical Description: *in the uploaded pic*
    History: His parents were killed by some bad ninjas when they where trying to fight back. So, that caused him to do everything alone, and he doesn't trust anyone. And he didn't learn how to be nice because they were killed when he was only 5.
    signiture Ninjitsu: Katon! Gokakyuu no Jutsu. Thats it in Japanse name, XD. Its the same as Sasuke's

As you can see, i love Sasuke, he kicks butt! XD

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    Hmm a sasuke fan, Well you can't have sasuke, Because he is a sannin :P

And even thoguht that character is very close to sasuke you can have him :P

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
    Uzumaki Naruto

Hehehe! I like scaring people! So,I don't really care what people say about it! Aslong it's my kind of way!! XD

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    lol, KATON! GOKAKYUU NO JUJTSU! *blows flame around* XD, what i mean is, lets get this party started! XD, all we need is one more person

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    Name: Trottor (Troh-Toor)
    Personality: shy but serious and determined, can be upredictable, suspiscious
    Physical Description: somewhat short. Has brown eyes with a cold stare. His hair is blonde and just past his eyes in the front, but shorter in the back.
    History: Doesn't like to talk about it, but somewhere along the line (age 4) was abandoned by his family who left him (or so he thought). When he found them again he was only 8 years old. He found his parents at a graveyard just outside of town, they were dead. His older brother was there watching him (age 17 at the time) ...his eyes red and blood stains all around. He didn't seem normal. He attacked Trottor, but he was able to escape. He decided somewhere to become a ninja.
    signiture Ninjitsu: Blood Eye- the other person's eyes are pierced painlessly, making his/her vision off and hazy (everything dark red and in slow-motion) for a long period of time before becoming normal again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back