• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto: The new troops

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    As you wish, thanhthuy. :D
    Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu! *Blows a gaint fireball at Legolas* I like Sasuke's tech too, Legolas.:D But I like Naruto better and finally another person. Yahoo!!! :)

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    Yes we can

IC: Blitz got up, His sister wasn't up yet, But he was almost late so he had to go anyway, Tomorow was graduation day, They day blitz would be a real ninja, So blitz knew konahamaru sensei was going to prepere the class

As blitz ran down the road he checked to see if he had everything, Everything seamed to be in place, But he was missing his lunch, He was in such a hurry he forgot to make it

'I got money, I'll have to buy my lunch today!' Blitz thought as he checked his wallet for money, Still running toward the ninja acadamy

Suddenly blitz heard quick but quiet footsteps behind him, He looked back to see konahamaru sensei also in a hurry

"Yeah yeah, So i'm late aswell" He said as he ran past him "But i'll beat ya there!" He added looking back at blitz

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    OOC: Great it's, started Yah
    IC: Raion saw Blitz and konahamaru looking like they were about to race. "Hey I love races, but of course I also like having the upper hand ok... "Transform!!!" " As Raion says these words with his hands in the right position he disappeared and a blond cat with blue eyes and 3 stripes appeared, the cat then walked up to Blitz and let out a loud "Meow!!!" As he said that he started to stretch ready to go.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    IC: "Well, well. Look at that Kairai, they are playing in my graduation day." Kyosgue said to his puppet. He moved the puppet towards him.

"Do not worry Master, today you will graduate. We can have lot of fun, if you know what i mean." Kairai the puppet said to Kyosgue.

OoC: About the puppet, only Kyosgue can hear him because he is a bit of a psycho. It can be said that his imaginary friend is his puppet.

IC: "You mean...to kill? Right?" Kyosgue asked to Kairai. He moved once more Kairai, but this time he was seeing the ninja school.

"Yes my master, remember, that we are just weapons, the ninjas must be weapons without soul. If you have to kill your partner in a mission, kill him. By the way if they tell you that you are weird because you are talking with me, kill him, her, or them" Kairai angrily said.

Kyosgue saw Kairai. "If that happens i must kill them, I do not need more friends. Its okay with one." Kyosgue agreed to Kairai statement. He enter the school.

Last edited:

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
    Wein started to check around to see why there was so much people missing in the calssroom. "Why are there so much people missing?" he said to himself "this is strange the graduation is near and they don't come. Why is that?" Then he satnded up and went outside the classroom to see if he could see anyone comeing. After a little while of waiting he got desperated and whent inside the room to wait, but this time he sitted near a window to check if someone was comeing. Then he saw some people comeing. He couldn't recognise them so he just waited in silence.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Kail entered the class room silently and observed the classroom noticing few people were there. On his way in he did notice most people on the way inluding Konahamaru Sensei. Kail quickly headed over to a window seat and sat behind a boy looking utside the window at everyone arrive. AS he sat he leaned back in his chair and began to stare at the ceiling wondering if he would pass his test to become a ninja. He already had an idea of what would impress Konahamaru Sensei and started to picture himself doing it perfectly which usually allows him to actually complete the task to the best of his abilities.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    ..Neko felt a nudge at her side. She stretched out and yawned. Opening one eye lazily, she looked up Naruto who was atleast trying to wake her up. "Wake up!" Naruto half pleaded, half demanded to Neko. Her tail twitched and her ears tweaked. She looked up at Naruto and yawned again. Naruto sweatdropped as his hands began preforming various hand seels. "Henge!!" He yelled out as he disappeared in a poof of smoke and a naked, female version of him took his place. A huge sweatdrop appeard on Neko's head. "Uh, you think that would affect a girl??" Neko said as she rolled over. Sweatdropping, Naruto returned to his own self as he jumped on Neko's bed and began poking her. "Come on! Pwease???" Naruto begged. Neko rolled over and looked at Naruto "Why..?" She asked ;azily, twitching her tail once more. Naruto sweatdropped. 'I can't belive she forgot..' Naruto thought as he backed up from her, still on the bed. He wanted to make sure he had room for what was about to come. "Because umm....You graduate today.." Naruto put his hands up in defense as Neko suddenly jumped up on her bed. "WHAAAT?!!!!" She yelled as she jumped off the bed and began getting herself ready. After about a record of 5 seconds, Neko jumped on Naruto "What time is it?!!" She asked as she grabbed his shoulders and started shaking him. "Um..ab..out...8..!" Naruto managed to say through all the shaking. Neko let go of him and sighed. "Only 8..Guess thats fine.." Neko said as she pulled her blackish blue sack filled books over her shoulder. "School starts at 8 so atleast I won't be too late.." She said, half releived as she hopped off the bed and started for the door to the living room. Naruto followed closely behind. Once she was in the living room she slipped on her sneakers and headed for the door. "See you later I guess.." Neko said. She was a little nervous about the graduation. Naruto walked up to her and patted her on the head. Smiling down at her, he said "Don't worry..You'll do fine." Neko looked up at him and grinned "Yeah I guess!!"

Neko ran down the dirt streets of Konoha. She looked up ahead at the school and saw the teacher, Konohamaru, and a few other students running towards the building as well. 'Yes.. The teachers late so I guess I have nothing to worry about!' Neko thought to herself while continuing to run towards school..

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    Devon just realized he was late for scholl"oh crap" he muttered then shouted"speed jutsu!"he ran at light speed toward the ninja acadamy in a minute he was there. he gasped for breath the pulled some cheese out of his pocket and muttered"cheese."he bit into cheese and said"not much of a breakfeat but it'll do".he looked around then yelled"where is everybody!note even konahamoru sensei is here do you know where evrybody is?"thinking "did I not get a note or something."

Years
    ic: Mai was already in her seat. She hummed a little and smiled. She then looked to right, then her left, and became sad. No one ever sat by her in class. She was always alone. She looked up, then down at the desks.
    Then she sighed.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Kysogue enter the classroom. "Well, it seems that I must sit with somebody." Kyosgue seriously said to Kairai.

"Well master, you were late! No matter where you sit, there will be a person hearing us." Kairai said to Kyosgue.

Kyosgue smiled, and start seeing the desks. "Well Kairai, there to be that one, there ar 2 persons near it and th other one, that is is only one." Kyosgue said to his puppet.

"Go to the nearest of the desks and wait for your teacher." Kairai said.

Kyosgue moved Kairai arm, Kairai arm ws pointing near he girl desk. Kyosgue sit besides the girl. Kyosgue saw the girl(Mai). "Hi, I will be sitting here, if there is no problem with you." Kyo seriouly said to the girl(Mai). He moved his puppet. towards the girl(Mai). "Kairai say Hi to you." Kyosgue said.

Then Kyo stand up and change to another seat.

Last edited:

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC: Yahoo!!! Finally it has begun. Dun dun dun.

IC: I entered the classroom of the academy graduates half awake and half a sleep and took a seat by the nearest emptied seat I saw. After rubbing my eyes, I noticed I sat by a girl who was all alone. "Seems like she has no friends." I said to myself. "Hi there. What's your name?" I asked the lonesome girl. "My name is Takero Negumi." I said reaching out a hand to her.

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    Sosuke had been waiting in the classroom for about 10 minutes already, as always, he was in a seat where he was all alone. He had been waiting for this day. INstead of showing it, he was quiet.

OCC. IT STARTED ^_^_^_^ *dances* XD

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
    *Dang,I'm behind!*
    As Okuni enter the classroom,she noticed she wasn't the only one. Mmmmm,where should I sit at? As Okuni was looking for a place she then came upon a girl sitting alone,Ah!Let's sit here!Don't went to sit alone do I? Okuni then sit next the girl "Hi,whats your name?" the girl then said "Mia".

IC:Midori,this is where you come in!^^

Last edited:

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    Konahamaru sensei was winning the race, And blitz couldn't go any faster, He saw the accademy coming up, ANd the next thing he knew konahamaru sensei was already in the door

Blitz rushed to the door and barged in to here konahamaru sensei yell

"Your late!, You better come up with a good reason this time!"

"You where late to!" Blitz argued standing at the door

"Don't backchat me!" Konahamaru shouted "Now obviosly everyone is not here yet, So I will let you off this time!, Now take a seat while we wait for the others!" Konahamaru ordered as blitz headed for a seat

He went for teh closest free seat, He didn't care or notice who he was near, When he got there he just put his head down on the table and shut his eye's

'I wonder if i will pass' He pondered as he waited for the other classmates

ooc: If you hadn't noticed yet, All three of you have sat next to the same person >.< She can't be that popular if she is userly alone XD

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    Devon looked at konohomatu"finaly what took you so long I want to be genin!"he shouted than sat down in a seat.he thought to himself"I wonder what group I'll be put in hopefuly somebody is a staretigest all my strategies suck"he then remembered the hundreds off failed strategies he used to not trip over his brother who always tripped him on purpose he then realized he might not pass at all he his stomach started hurting he hoped it was a case of the nerves .

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    OOC: Yeah your right XD X3

Neko came up to the school and entered the doors, right after Konohamaru-Sensie and some other kid. She walked inside and found Konohamaru yelling at the kid that he was late. Neko sweatdropped. Konohamaru seemed to have brushed it off and entered the classroom. He sat by his desk and the kid sat in a seat in the front row (the closest free one lol) Neko walked to the back of the classroom, looking for an empty seat in the back with noone near it. While walking, she noticed one girl that had 3 people sitting next to her. 'Now I thought she wasn't popular.." Neko pondered to herself. She walked over to the row in the way back of the classroom. Noone was sitting there so she decided to sit there. She walked down the chairs until she was in the middle of the row. 'There, now I can be away from everyone..' she said as she looked up to the front where everyone else sat..

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC: Gahaha. The rping just started and Midori already has three friends. Lol.

IC: "Shoot. I wonder when the graduation ceremony will begin?" I said to the other three people. "Wow. Genin to be already, eh? You guys must be pretty excited, no?" I looked at my watch. "It IS almost 8:30 and we are still missing a few people."

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back