• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto vs. Dragon Ball

¿Naruto or Dragon Ball?

• Total voters

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
Years
  • I will give my vote to DragonBall, this thing was my best cartoon show,playing cards, toys{when i was small :D} and stickers too......

Years
  • As much flack as I give DB and its incarnations, I will say it does show character growth and consistency (unlike the on/off damsel-in-distress characterization of Naruto's female lead, Sakura, for my prime example), and for that I'll show more respect to the venerable series (in comparison here).

Otherwise, I'd go with the third option of the poll -- "nothing, they both suck". Hah.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    I wonder what Masashi Kishimoto would think of this poll D= He's a DBZ fanboy himself xD Note Naruto's first costume. Goku inspired, no?

My vote would have to go to Naruto. I just adore the art style, and the diversity in the characters.

I was a massive fan of DragonBall just a while back, but I stopped watching when it took a millenia to defeat Majin Buu. But I think I cried when Vegeta died in order to kill him ;_; After that, I watched the Freeza Saga and loved it, and tried to watch some more of it... But that was about the time that Yu-Gi-Oh rolled around and distracted me. I never quite picked it back up.

Anyways, Naruto is just awesome. The fight scenes are always dynamic and make me fangirl over the buttkick of it xD And the Sasuke/Naruto love/hate relationship is perfect emo x3

So yesh, I vote Naruto =DDD

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    I would have to say DB/Z/GT because It's a classic anime.
    : DB would get a 8/10 because of comedy.

:Z 10/10 cause of all ****ed up yet funny villans + it has lots of Fighting.

:GT 7.5/10 kind of a mix of both. Only had 2 cool villans Bebi and Yi xing long.
    I refuse to watch eng dub of GT.

Naruto's a kick ass anime but i cant stand Beleive It! Plus as of a few days ago Dattebayo stopped subbing the Jap ones.

Would give it 8/10

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • Naruto's a kick ass anime but i cant stand Beleive It! Plus as of a few days ago Dattebayo stopped subbing the Jap ones.

Would give it 8/10

Umm... they just announced that dropping Naruto was a practical joke of sorts. In other words, they're still subbing it. I'm not sure whether they actually meant it when they said they were picking up Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, which was part of the whole "Naruto Dropped" thing, but they did keep "Pokemon Diamond/Pearl picked up-" in their newsflash, as well as changing it too "Naruto NOT dropped". Anyway, don't talk about "Believe it!"- that's a dub addition, and not worthy to see the light of day. Any true Naruto fan would tell you that it is "Dattebayo!" or just "-ttebayo!". Yeesh- anyway, Naruto tops all of the DB saga because of its greater character depth, cooler storyline, and more intellectually based fights- but that's really only my opinion. Of course, unfortunately, it tops DB in filler too... WILL THE FILLER NEVER END!?!?

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • I love them both. Dragonball is a classic, but Naruto (to me) has a much better story and plot. DBZ's plot is New Ultra Mega Villian, kill him, that ultra villian transforms, kill him, ultra villian transforms again SUPER SAIYAJIN 109851038! BAAAM.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Naruto, though both are really good.

Mukkuru

Frieza!!!
    Years
  • DBZ is good and alot better than Naruto. Naruto is plain stupid since he'll always end up losing to Orochimaru, for DBZ Goku does always ends up winning to an enemy like Frieza or Cell. So I give my vote to DB

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Between the 2 of them... I really don't know
    I don't like Naruto because you never who is stronger and it's all confusing but it's because they have ninjas, jutsus and all cool stuffs like that.
    But I really think that I like DB more so I voted for DB.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
  • I like both, but I'd have to go with DBZ.

I've never missed an episode of DBZ and I've even watched it RAW on the International Channel/AZN while CN was having re-run days. :p

Naruto...I've missed a lot of episodes and I really like Junko's Naruto better. I got sort of bored with it.. *hides*

Auron

Legendary Guardian
    Years
  • I wonder what Masashi Kishimoto would think of this poll D= He's a DBZ fanboy himself xD Note Naruto's first costume. Goku inspired, no?

It's true. Masashi Kishimoto always liked Akira Toriyama's Dragon Ball. Naruto's 1st costume isn't inspired in DB, the whole anime is inspired.

I can associate some Naruto characters with DB characters.

Back