• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Natures Battlefield

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
    Nah, I quit rom hacking, thanks to Horus the faggot.

@Mod/Staff: I don't care if you ban me or not, you'll be the same as Horus if you did.

@All who liked this hack:
    Too bad, its not coming back. Ever, unless Wind wants to continue it or something cause im done. Rom Hacking just causes me pain.

Nevermind, surpised you didn't I? Well problem solved, Back into Rom hacking.

Last edited:
    Years
    Hmm... The storyline is different. Would be pretty interesting if it made more sense to me.

And about the grayscale.
    In Game Paletter changes = ASM
    The ASM to do it isn't all that difficult, but ummm... with no offense intended to your scripters, it's still probably something they have no chance at doing at this stage.

What did Horus/Pachel do?

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
    It's pretty sad to see this hack discontinued. Anyway, I hope things will go good for you on PC.
    Hmm... The storyline is different. Would be pretty interesting if it made more sense to me.

And about the grayscale.
    The ASM to do it isn't all that difficult, but ummm... with no offense intended to your scripters, it's still probably something they have no chance at doing at this stage.

Horus banned him on GPS (Global Pokémon Studios). D: That's why he quit ROM Hacking.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011

And about the grayscale.

I can kinda change the pallet it's. no offense taken :)

Back