• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Necrozma Armour

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I noticed that as well. Maybe Necrozma has a special power that enhances the Z-Ring, allowing it to use new Z-Moves that weren't present in the original Sun & Moon. The back of Necrozma's head is diamond-shaped as well, just like the Z-Crystals so there's that to take into account.

Not to mention the colors on its face are reminiscent of Z-Crystals.

Edit: What if Necrozma's formes or Solgaleo and Lunala Necrozma forme get Prism armor? It would benefit Necro-Lunala more (assuming it's Psychic/Ghost) due to how many weaknesses it has.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    I like the armor a lot, it reminds me of anime mechas a bit. I think I like Solagelo's a bit more though simply due to the colors.

As for Necrozma, looking at it's concept art, I could tell it would be some sort of armor or transform into something, I just didn't expect them to take the Kyurem route. Still hyped though. Hopefully they make great addition to the game!

Years
    Edit: What if Necrozma's formes or Solgaleo and Lunala Necrozma forme get Prism armor? It would benefit Necro-Lunala more (assuming it's Psychic/Ghost) due to how many weaknesses it has.

If you look at Lunala, its only weaknesses were Dark and Ghost, which were both 4x weaknesses. Psychic/Ghost is if I recall, the only type combination to not have any 2x weaknesses, so maybe getting Prism Armor as a result of fusing with Necrozma may benefit Lunala after all.

But then again, Shadow Shield (which is essentially Multiscale) wasn't a bad ability either and definitely made up for having two nasty weaknesses.

Sirfetch’d

If these are fusions, wonder if we are not looking at new Solgaleo/Lunala formes but rather new Necrozma formes with Necrozma being the main legendary of both games.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    viva la fusion
    Necrozma Armour

clearly Necrozma is the Zeke to Solgaleo's Liger Zero

Back