• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Necrozma Armour

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    What do you think of the new Necrozma armour for Lunala/Solgaleo? It's reminiscent of Black/White Kyurem imo, though I feel it makes them look unnatural

Years
    Necrozma Armored Legendaries?

What did you think about the armored Solgaleo and Lunala?

The moment I saw the black metal on Solgaleo, i freaked out, i personally cannot wait to see the alternate story and the Pokemon we did not see in the original!

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
    We Evangelion now boiz????

Zankoku na tenshi no you ni
    Shonen yo, shinwa ni nare...

I'm hyped for USUM the most. I am kind of disappointed it's not on Switch, but hey, Pokken looks amazing.

I do wonder how this will work and the origins of Necrozma though...gah I can't wait!!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    What do you think of the new Necrozma armour for Lunala/Solgaleo? It's reminiscent of Black/White Kyurem imo, though I feel it makes them look unnatural

It does. In someways it's the opposite of the Kyurem formes. I mean Zekrom and Reshiram seem more robotic to me than them. In this case it's the opposite with the Necrozma forms (?) looking more unnatural than Solgaleo and Lunala

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
    Years
    Both Solgaleo and Lunala looks like freakin mechs... not that that's a bad thing :D

For some reason SuMo felt incomplete... maybe that's because they where already planning for the expansion but... I'm still super excited for it o(???o)

Years
    I don't know exactly how I feel about these new forms. Though if I had to pick, it does fit Solgaleo better than Lunala. Still likely won't stop me from playing the direct sequel of the version I have, which was Moon.
    I agree. Looks off. Well. You'll get Ultra Solgaleo if they pull what they did with the Kyurem forms xD (if these are sequels).

Years
    I agree. Looks off. Well. You'll get Ultra Solgaleo if they pull what they did with the Kyurem forms xD (if these are sequels).

That would be a first if we have the mascot legendaries in their respective initial games, but then have them reversed in the follow-up game. I wouldn't exactly count Kyurem since it wasn't the same as Reshiram and Zekrom.

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
    Years
    I don't know exactly how I feel about these new forms. Though if I had to pick, it does fit Solgaleo better than Lunala.

Maybe that's because Solgaleo's design looks more robotic than lunala's...

Also, Hope they finally get their own Z-moves. Mimicyu and Lycanrock looks like they both have their own signatures... Why not the Box Legendaries :D

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
    That would be a first if we have the mascot legendaries in their respective initial games, but then have them reversed in the follow-up game. I wouldn't exactly count Kyurem since it wasn't the same as Reshiram and Zekrom.

Zekrom and Reshiram swap places between BW and B2W2

Years
    I do hope Solgaleo and Lunala get their own Z-Moves, because it was weird that they didn't get one in the original Sun & Moon.

Zekrom and Reshiram swap places between BW and B2W2

In that case, they were postgame-only captures so I didn't count it.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    The armor reminds me of Mewtwo's power enhancing armor from the first movie in a way. It totally looks badass on both of them really, I can't wait for more information on this.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    New Pok?mon forms have been discovered in the Aloha region in Pok?mon Ultra Sun and Pok?mon Ultra Moon! These forms are reminiscent of the Legendary Pok?mon Solgaleo, Lunala, and Necrozma, first revealed in Pok?mon Sun and Pok?mon Moon.

The USUM website mentions Necrozma as well :D

Ultra Solgaleo looks adorable tbh those eyes are super cute. But I do like their new formes, very mecha, could point to a plot with the Ultra Beasts taking over our world if they can take over (literally) the legendaries.

Years
    Upon inspection of the official art of the new Solgaleo and Lunala forms, they have some of Necrozma's body parts on them, and that made me instantly think of how Black and White Kyurem was handled in B2/W2.

Kyurem's new forms in B2/W2 were the result of fusing with Reshiram and Zekrom, so maybe we may see a plot point where Necrozma fuses with Solgaleo and Lunala?

blue

gucci
    Years
    Spoiler:

The Japanese logos have prisms in place of the Z-Crystals. "A new light shines on Alola..."

Years
    Interesting that you notice that. It might be a special item that activates these forms for Solgaleo and Lunala, sorta like how the DNA Splicers activate Kyurem's alternate forms (fusing with Reshiram/Zekrom) while the Red & Blue Orbs activated Groudon and Kyogre's Primal Reversion in OR/AS.

Years
    Interesting that you notice that. It might be a special item that activates these forms for Solgaleo and Lunala, sorta like how the DNA Splicers activate Kyurem's alternate forms (fusing with Reshiram/Zekrom) while the Red & Blue Orbs activated Groudon and Kyogre's Primal Reversion in OR/AS.

Or maybe it's related to an upgrade to the Z-ring. I noticed in the trailer that it was giving off a bright light unlike that of any Z move I recall seeing in SM. There is the theory that Necrozma is tied to Z-crystals.

Years
    Or maybe it's related to an upgrade to the Z-ring. I noticed in the trailer that it was giving off a bright light unlike that of any Z move I recall seeing in SM. There is the theory that Necrozma is tied to Z-crystals.

I noticed that as well. Maybe Necrozma has a special power that enhances the Z-Ring, allowing it to use new Z-Moves that weren't present in the original Sun & Moon. The back of Necrozma's head is diamond-shaped as well, just like the Z-Crystals so there's that to take into account.

Back