• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Need a 6th member for my Alpha Sapphire team. Any suggestions?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    So my team for Alpha Sapphire is
    Blaziken
    Milotic
    Manectric
    Salamence
    and Metagross (transferring Beldum egg from Bank)

I'm having trouble thinking of a 6th team member for my in-game team. What do you guys suggest?

Cid

Years
  • I plugged your team into an online team builder, and your team seems to be pretty well-balanced already.

You'll have to add a Ground resistance or immunity, though. Three of your Pokémon are weak to Ground, and only one is immune to it. A Ghost resistance or immunity would be nice as well, to patch up Metagross's weakness to it. As for other types to cover defensively, try not to add any more weaknesses to Rock, Electric, Dragon, Dark, and Fairy.

A Grass-type (like Sceptile or Ludicolo) or a Normal-type (like Exploud) would be your best bet. Lastly, try to look at Levitate users like Weezing. Apparently there are also Deerling in Route 117 after beating Kyogre, so you could add Sawsbuck to your team as well.

Last edited:
    Back