• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Advice

Years
    Ummm.... Latios I had a thread exactly like that but no one ever asked for advice. But I guess I need a little advice. You see, there's this guy at school that I like. But he's a year younger than me. I asked him out once but he said no. But afterwards he told his friend he liked me. But if he liked me, how come he won't even ask me out or say yes to me? All I asked him if he wanted to come and watch a movie or go to the mall with me.

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
    I can answer that: he's a little scared. I'm the same way. You see, some guys will like someone, but when they get the oppertunity they've been waiting for, they get scared.

*edit by DF: Please take issues with members at PC to PM*

Last edited by a moderator:

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Ummm.... Latios I had a thread exactly like that but no one ever asked for advice. But I guess I need a little advice. You see, there's this guy at school that I like. But he's a year younger than me. I asked him out once but he said no. But afterwards he told his friend he liked me. But if he liked me, how come he won't even ask me out or say yes to me? All I asked him if he wanted to come and watch a movie or go to the mall with me.
    I have to agree with 1313666, that the boy you like might be a tad afraid, and I guess shy? And Perhaps he's a little uncomfortable with you being older than him. But that's just my guess. ^__^

As for 1313666 and nadan the water queen; Could you both try and simply be friends? I'm sure it isn't going to be hard, and it would be better than fighting with each other all the time. =3

I know this thread is for you, Latios619, to give advice. But I couldn't resist. >__<;; Gomen.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    >> Yes, now she really hates you. She hates me, too. But I guess that's ok, since she's not here anymore.
    ------------
    Latias, what should I do if I really like anime, but I have a friend who hates it? And she's always complaining about the fact that I love it?

nadan the water queen

My Username is dumb
    Years
    uhh.. i AM here. and i don't hate u! keep it up and i'll gat mad, but i could never hate u. and 1313666, don't u dare put words into my mouth!
    i didn't say that, at all!

and savannah, if you're talking about me, about i'm
    complaining that u like anime', well i don't complain!!
    *sighs* so much stuff i feel obligated to say.....

Quast2

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 23, 2005
    Need Advice

Sorry. I had to.

Quast2

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 23, 2005
    Latios619 said:
    Let the therapist (ME) help ya
    it can be advice bout ANYTHING!
    so...ask away!

Who are you? And why do you keep talking?

Quast2

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 23, 2005
    Marina99 said:
    Quast2, don't double post, please~ And also, please stop spamming. ^__^;
    ~Thank you

[Sorry for the off-topic post, by the way. =] ]

:\ This forum revolves around you, doesn't it?

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    quast2, thank ya, it does rock
    its just i havent got a chance to get on lately
    sorry...
    ok, MD
    well first of all dont freak out
    i had the same prob. (with a girl)
    of course hes afraid to come out to it
    you just gotta be cool about it
    just chillax
    when it happened to me i like totally freaked out too
    until my friend helped me out, and i finally got a g/f!
    i thought we were just gonna be friends but...
    anyway just act kool about it and if all else fails just kinda either get him jealous or be real nice. Guys like it if ya kinda got an attitude or personality.
    I'm a sucker for stuff like that.
    hope it works out for ya
    And to the rest of the peepz
    QUIT FIGHTING!!!!
    I'm tryin to help people not be jerry springer
    and if ya have a prob with some1 else just ask me bout wat 2 do or if it gets bad go to a mod or admin about it k homes?

Quast2

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 23, 2005
    Marina99 said:
    Erm...
    How so~? I was merely asking you to stop posting un-neccesary posts. ^__^;
    I'm sorry if I did something that made you upset, by the way~ =]
    [And again, sorry for posting an off-topic post]

Which is unnecessary. Which is not hyphenated.

It did make me upset. Because..

A) The picture is funny.

B) I didn't feel like going through the process to put Latios' name in while quoting and editing a post.

D) A Jerry Springer thread would be a nice thing to have here...

Last edited:

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Quast2 said:
    Which is unnecessary. Which is not hyphenated.

It did make me upset. Because..

A) The picture is funny.
    I know unnecessary is not hyphenated; I was trying to make it clear. ^^;

~Yes it is true that the picture is funny, but isn't really needed. You could have merely told him that you liked the thread. But that isn't really the problem.

Quast2 said:
    Who are you? And why do you keep talking?
    Do you think it's necessary to tell him that? That was really just pointless.

I don't like arguing, so please let's just stop this. Latios619 has already asked for that. I wish not be rude, so please forgive me for anything I've done wrong.

I've already asked for your pardon, and I'll leave it to that.

[For one last time, pardon me for posting an off-topic post.]

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
    I need advice.

I'll give it a try now.Lately I have been trying to find someone to pair up with but I can't find anybody that wants to.Any tips?

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    You'll have to find someone who would be ogliged/happy to pair up with you, or the pairing up reasons could differ among many~ Like it could be for fun, or for a deeper meaning. Just scrape up the courage to ask one un paired person. =P

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
    I'm doing that.

LilyPichu said:
    You'll have to find someone who would be ogliged/happy to pair up with you, or the pairing up reasons could differ among many~ Like it could be for fun, or for a deeper meaning. Just scrape up the courage to ask one un paired person. =P
    That's what i've been doing.I PM people and they say stuff like "I hardly know you", or "I don't usually date guys younger then me".And it'a deeper meening rather then for fun.....And I only really find an interest to people as old or older then me.Find an answer to that.

Quast2

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 23, 2005
    Pokemon Master #1 said:
    That's what i've been doing.I PM people and they say stuff like "I hardly know you", or "I don't usually date guys younger then me".And it'a deeper meening rather then for fun.....And I only really find an interest to people as old or older then me.Find an answer to that.

Umm....it says you are 13 and male.

Can we please have a Jerry Springer thread? I'll be the 245-pound soccer mom who hits Jerry with her purse.

Back