• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Advice

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    1313666: Just stare right back.
    Thats what i do
    Pokemon Master #1: I wouldnt know. I suck at bein paired. Got rejected 3 times and no one likes me. i would say do somethin nobody has ever done. Then people will call ya daring and itll be more likely. just a thought. dont take my advice on that cuz nothin works for me

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
    Something different.

Latios619 said:
    Pokemon Master #1: I wouldnt know. I suck at bein paired. Got rejected 3 times and no one likes me. i would say do somethin nobody has ever done. Then people will call ya daring and itll be more likely. just a thought. dont take my advice on that cuz nothin works for me
    So I have to do something nobody has done before!?!This could take alot of thinking before I figure something out.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
    Years
    Latios619 said:
    1313666: Just stare right back.
    Thats what i do
    You also wanted to raid everywhere within a 5-mile radius of my house for waffles!

I found the solution to my problem. Stalking. It's gotten me through thick and thin, and it didn't fail me this time! Now I have a new problem: Where's the best place to hide from cops?

Kisa

Problem: I need a pair, but I don't know how to go about finding someone!

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    dude this is no pairing thread, but if it helps me get paired,

IM UNPAIRED
    Come and get it ladies!
    if ya wanna see a pic of the doctor, go to the pictures thread, or ill put it in my sig

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
    Not a pair-up thread.

Latios619 said:
    dude this is no pairing thread, but if it helps me get paired,

IM UNPAIRED
    Come and get it ladies!
    if ya wanna see a pic of the doctor, go to the pictures thread, or ill put it in my sig
    True, but this thread helped me get paired anyway!Me and Kisa needed the same thing and thats love.If it weren't for this thread, we might not be paired right now :cheeky: .

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    You're Welcome lol
    Well its true what you said!

EDIT: I need Advice!!!
    How do i get noticed?
    I'm like one of those guys people pass over and dont talk to

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
    You'll find a pair.

Latios619 said:
    You're Welcome lol
    Well its true what you said!

EDIT: I need Advice!!!
    How do i get noticed?
    I'm like one of those guys people pass over and dont talk to
    I somehow doubt people don't notice you.Seeing how the timing was right I got my pair.But I don't really know what to say except hang in there.And mabe someone will come to you like they did to me.

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
    Mysterious valentine

1313666 said:
    *ignores* What is someone's reaction to a Valentine that...errr..."mysteriously" appears in their bag?
    Not sure.Iv'e never tryed that before.It probably depends on how much you had known the person and if they were friendly to you before or not.

Back