• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Need competetive battle team that includes flareon

Status
Not open for further replies.

flareon13

Flareon live on!
Years
  • Hey. I need a pokemon team that includes a flareon because i cant have a team without one. can someone please give me the blueprints for a team? i will accept any kind of team but i will only use one of the hopefully many. i will choose the best one out of all of them to use in competetive battling.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
  • I used to always do this:

1. Water or Water/Ice - teach it water and ice moves
    2. Grass or grass/other type - teach it grass and bug poison moves
    3. Fire or Fire/other type - teach it fire moves
    4. A flyer, preferably flying/dragon - teach it flying and dragon moves
    5. A High defense (Ground or Steel or Rock or a combination of two) teach it steel rock and ground moves
    6. A High Special (Psychic or ghost) - teach it psychic ghost and dark moves and electric moves

I used to always do this, now I pick pokemon I like

Eg. My pokemon emerald original team

1. Azumarill
    2. Sceptile
    3. Camerupt
    4. Altaria
    5. Aggron
    6. Gardevoir

Ps. no. 6 can be interchanged with an electric type if you want so long as at least one of your grass or fire or flying has a second type that is ghost or dark or psychic (eg. replace altaria with Xatu and Gardevoir with Manetric in Emerald.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back