• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Help] Need help collecting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2021
    Wondering if anybody wants to donate so I can purchase some Pokémon, I know it's weird asking but I really wanna get a charizard but can't afford to buy anything most of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Hello SuperScoobie and welcome to the Pokecommunity!

Though it's unfortunate to hear your situation, I'm pretty sure it isn't allowed to ask for money in these here forums, so I'm sorry! You might be better off doing a gofundme, or asking friends and family if they'd be willing to gift you some :) I gotta ask though, what platform are you using wherein you need to pay for Pokemon?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to the community! Unfortunately we don't allow the buying or selling of goods here. Asking for money isn't really allowed here as well, try asking family or close friends to help. You're free to create another thread introducing yourself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back