• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need suggestions!

Years
  • Hi fellow Pokemon trainers
    I created this account today because i played every pokemom game and loved it, its a great part of my childhood and it has followed me till what i am today
    And i found out that hacks can be a challenge too... So im hereby asking you guys for suggestions,with which hack shall i begin?
    Catmd4

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hi! Welcome to PC!
    The hack that I most enjoyed playing recently was Pokémon Firered: Rocket Edition, so I'd give that a look, but it's not even close to complete at the moment unfortunately. If you look through the Hacks Studio section you'll find tons of really well-made ones, and many of them are nearing completion. Another that I recommend is Pokémon Sienna, which I haven't played in a few years but I remember it being quite good. I'm not sure if it's still being worked on though.
    Anyways, I hope you have a ton of fun around here :)

Years
  • Checked out the hack recommendations thread yet? B] I'm sure you'll get some suggestions there. You can also check out PC's top 5 ROM hacks of 2015 video as voted by the community so that's a good way to get started as well. ROM hacking is extremely huge here and it's always recommended to try them out.

Hearty welcome to the forum! Lovely having you. I've played every Pokémon game myself and it's great to hear that you're dedicated enough to go through them all as well. Feel free to drop off a message if you need help and have fun!

Years
  • I haven't dwelled too much into the realm of ROM hacks much yet, but what's to stop me from recommending our ROM hacks section? ^^ Welcome to PC, by the way! Pokémon was a large part of my childhood too, and I'm glad that I'm still into it this day :)

Other than that, it's great to have you along, and I definitely hope to see you around! Feel free to leave me a visitor message anytime you ever wish to chat or just say hi! Have a good weekend, too! ♥

Years
  • Thanks for the help fellow pokemon trainers, you rock!
    I already checked the hack section and decided to start with pokemon sienna ( Rainbow suggestion )... I never played a game with made up pokemons, and i was enjoying it, but it bugged :(
    Also checked the tops and im thinking in light platinum, thanks for the suggestion Sheep, you rock :p

Back