• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neeeeewb

1zanag1

Every trainer has a choice...
Years
  • Hey! Aadi from India, also like to go about as Izanagi, on PC xD

Played most of the games, here for Dark Rising 2 :P PC looks and is interesting, Im sure, so I'll hang around whenever I find the time! :D :D

Wanna meet some fellow Pokemon fans, and make new friends *pika fluff cheeks*

Havent really played BW2, X/Y but I absolutely loved playing all the other ones, my favorite being Crystal :)

Um, thats about it I guess...

Oh, and I remember the days I used to watch Pokemon in Hindi on TV as a child.... Ahhh memories.... *w* Now being a college student and Pokemon Anime becoming terrible I dont find time to watch the anime. I love drawing Pokemon, and I also remember most of school whenever theres an uninteresting class going on, it would be some 2 random pokemon battling each other in my notebook {XD} I still draw Pokemon, cant stop that lol. Other things....... Learning the harmonica, I do card magic, beatbox, draw, write stuff, love anime in general, also have an addiction to solving twisty puzzles (like the Rubiks Cube).

So thats about it, for reals this time :D :D

Peace, love and PIKACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hello Aadi. I believe that being a Pokémon fan doesn't mean that you're forced to play the latest one like Black/White/X/Y, so you're also welcomed. You can check Art & Design sections if you're interested in showing your arts here, and Culture & Media to discuss things related to entertainment, anime included!

If you need friend, you can talk to me, and not just me, you'll meet awesome users (and even mods) that you'll enjoy coming in here in no time!

I'm glad that you decided to join in here, and welcome to PC!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Howdy! So you've been playing some of the ROM Hacks; that's good! I've played Dark Rising and pokemon LiquidCrystal a lot, and they're pretty fun! I'd recommend trying out some of the other ROM Hacks too. <3

PC has plenty of pokemon fans for you to meet! I, myself, have been a long time pokemon fan, and I watched pokemon all the time on a Canadian channel. I think the anime is still good, but I'll always love the first season of the anime, because of the nostalgic stuff! Do you draw pokemon often, or just from time to time? Well in that case, maybe you can have a look at the Art & Design board, and share your drawings with the community, if you would like to! As said, there's also the Anime & Manga section on the Culture & Media board, to talk about anime and manga!

It's been great getting to know you and I hope that you'll enjoy your stay here on PC! If you have any help with anything at all, all you need to do is ask; I'm always here to provide a helping hand anytime! And see you again! <3

1zanag1

Years
  • Hello Aadi. I believe that being a Pokémon fan doesn't mean that you're forced to play the latest one like Black/White/X/Y, so you're also welcomed. You can check Art & Design sections if you're interested in showing your arts here, and Culture & Media to discuss things related to entertainment, anime included!

If you need friend, you can talk to me, and not just me, you'll meet awesome users (and even mods) that you'll enjoy coming in here in no time!

I'm glad that you decided to join in here, and welcome to PC!

Hi! Thanks for the warm welcome {xD} Youre super sweet!!! I did check the arts and design section, but it says I cant post links until I hit 15 posts..... :(

Yay a new friend XDD Thanks once more for the warm welcome, I'll be sure to stick around.

Howdy! So you've been playing some of the ROM Hacks; that's good! I've played Dark Rising and pokemon LiquidCrystal a lot, and they're pretty fun! I'd recommend trying out some of the other ROM Hacks too. <3

PC has plenty of pokemon fans for you to meet! I, myself, have been a long time pokemon fan, and I watched pokemon all the time on a Canadian channel. I think the anime is still good, but I'll always love the first season of the anime, because of the nostalgic stuff! Do you draw pokemon often, or just from time to time? Well in that case, maybe you can have a look at the Art & Design board, and share your drawings with the community, if you would like to! As said, there's also the Anime & Manga section on the Culture & Media board, to talk about anime and manga!

It's been great getting to know you and I hope that you'll enjoy your stay here on PC! If you have any help with anything at all, all you need to do is ask; I'm always here to provide a helping hand anytime! And see you again! <3

Hey there! Thanks for the awesome welcome {XD} I will try out more ROMs when I get more time, for now, I have only played DR and now currently playin DR2.

Awesome, first season love here as well... :pink_nod: I draw a lot of Pokemon, yes, but as stated in my reply to Starry Windy, I am unable to post links to images since I havent posted 15 times or something... ~_~ And wow the anime manga section looks interesting xD Ill check things out!

Thanks again, Ill be sure to stick around! *hugs*

Last edited:
    Years
  • Crystal is so great! Agreed that it's one of my favorites too, and my absolute favorite to replay next to R/S/E. Welcome to PC, Aadi, good to meet you!

But I love seeing how many hobbies you have. n~n I'm into writing and art a lot myself so we have that in common, you're sure to find places here you will enjoy since you are such a diverse person. :) You can create an art gallery to show off your work, post your writing in our writing board, check out the Anime & Manga subforum and a whole lot more. Be sure to explore to get a feel for everything! No worries either, you'll hit 15 posts really soon. There is a whole lot to discuss here.

Have a good time! Crossing my fingers you do stick around for a long time, yeah? You seem friendly. I'll look forward to seeing your art when you hit 15 posts. Be sure to contact our staff in blue, orange, and red names if you need anything.

See you around!

1zanag1

Years
  • Crystal is so great! Agreed that it's one of my favorites too, and my absolute favorite to replay next to R/S/E. Welcome to PC, Aadi, good to meet you!

But I love seeing how many hobbies you have. n~n I'm into writing and art a lot myself so we have that in common, you're sure to find places here you will enjoy since you are such a diverse person. :) You can create an art gallery to show off your work, post your writing in our writing board, check out the Anime & Manga subforum and a whole lot more. Be sure to explore to get a feel for everything! No worries either, you'll hit 15 posts really soon. There is a whole lot to discuss here.

Have a good time! Crossing my fingers you do stick around for a long time, yeah? You seem friendly. I'll look forward to seeing your art when you hit 15 posts. Be sure to contact our staff in blue, orange, and red names if you need anything.

See you around!

Glad to meet you as well *hugs*

Oooh a fellow writer and artist!! *highfives* Yep, Im involving myself wherever I can at the moment, its fun xD
    I hope to stay for as long as I can, yes. I will surely contact the colored peeps if I have any doubts or anything. Thanks so much for teh welcome xD

Back