• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Neo Pokesho Fanclub 2

Neo Pokesho Fanclub 2

As with the old thread, the previous one was locked, so here we go again.

This fanclub is for the viewers of the huge doujin based Pokemon website, PokeSho (Japanese) and its webmaster/webmistress Soara/Pokemore. If you are a fan of the art in this awesome website, you've got all it takes to get into this club.

www.pokesho.com

Since a lot of members went inactive, I will be posting a new member list shortly.

Couple of ground rules:

RULES:

1. If you join, try to stay as active as possible. We know that personal affairs can often come up, but at least let us know if you won't be here a while.

2. Respect everyone here, and don't flame others. Everyone has different opinions and viewpoints, and I do not want this thread to be engulfed in a flame ware.

3. No bringing up Shipping wars here. No fighting about this at all; if you have to, take this to the Shipping Debate Thread in the Manga sections.

4. No bashing artists, especially Soara/Pokemore. If you prefer the work of another artist, then that's fine; just don't rant about it here.

5. This is NOT a Doujin Fanclub. The Doujin Fanclub can be found in the Other Fanclubs if you search for it.

6. This is NOT a Manga Fanclub. The Manga Fanclub can be found in the Pokemon Fanclubs if you search for it.

7. Try to keep it as work-safe as possible. This artist DOES tend to add suggestive elements to his pictures, and even 18+ images on occasion. However, we ask that you do not post said images here, or ask for them. Also, don't just join if you're in it for said images. This artist does great job with the Pokemon series in general, and doesn't need the riskier pictures in order to do a great job.

8. Other than that, have fun.

More rules will be added if the need for them arises.

Members: *Coming soon*

Sign-up:

Name:
    Favorite Pokemon Character
    Reason for joining, if any:

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Starting a new thread, eh? I don't know if I want to hold a high office but I'm the collector of the art with my harddrive archive and my super rare beta Pokesho sketches ripped from oekaki animations.

Plus, I've gotten busy so I won't be here as often.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2013
    I'm sure because it was lengthy as it was. I'm ok with a new thread, just too bad that it's been slow and everything

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Shenlong told me that he's no longer into Pokemon, though that doesn't include Team Rocket but does include Pokesho. I was shocked to hear about the Pokesho part.

I will try to get this thread into my daily or somewhat daily routine. When new art is posted and it's not too perverted and Kurai hasn't posted it, I'll post it.

I'll at least try to.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Awesome.

Do you guys mind filling copy-pasting the sign-up section and filling it in your posts?

Edit: Soara just posted a LONG 25-page comic on Pixiv.

Edit 2: Never mind. He posted it here, too:

https://pokesho.com/dc_n/n.html

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Heh, so Shenlong bids his farewells. Eh, it's okay I still see him around elsewhere...;)

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
  • I was busy for a while, but of course, I am in as well.
    Still a fan of Soara's work!

And for the details:
    Name: Rasencero
    Favorite Pokemon Character: Don't make me choose.
    Reason for joining, if any: Still a fan.

Edit 23-02:
    New pic with Iris and another girl. Panty shot so I won't be posting it here.

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I wish keeping touch of this thread were easier. I keep forgetting about this club.

Maybe if I set my subscription to email.

Man, I miss that oekaki board.

You know, it's funny how some things change, Shenlong, who started one of the last clubs, no longer is much of an active Pokemon/Pokesho fan. He's a brony now.

And I myself am less excited with Pokesho. It's nice to see new art but I think my height of Soara excitement has passed.

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Is this one his 1000th work or something? I read that somewhere else about that.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Oh, man, sorry I haven't been on much, guys. My computer's have to be repaired twice so far in the past few weeks.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I am cool with that, at least you're being honest here. :D

Years
  • Name: Hikari10
    Favorite Pokemon Character: I have 3 - Dawn, Hilda and Cheren.
    Reason for joining, if any: I love all the awesome pics!

Anyways, here's Pokesho's latest pic:

Spoiler:

Nice pic of Cheren there.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    You know, it's been a while since he drew a picture of May. Any characters you guys would like to see him draw soon?

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    You know back a few years ago I was always hoping Soara would do a May/Dawn hot springs scene, but sadly it never happened.

Does anyone else think Soara doesn't like Iris much? From his fanarts I think he thought Hilda was going to be the new main girl before BW started, and when it turned out she wasn't, he was disappointed.

Iris doesn't really lend herself to fanservice moments the way previous girls did.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back