• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Indeed. We should make new rules, like, let them join only if they'll be active and contribute. |D

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    LOL!! I've never seen this club so active before!! So many add me to the list "can I join?" posts!! XD

Shapey Puppington

driiiiink!!
    Years
  • dude, i love soara's recent picture! bugsy is so shota. ;-; he never ceases to amaze me huh? :) i'm close to requesting a picture from him, but i'm scared to like, overun him with requests or he wont understand? >__<

and that stricter rules idea sounds like a good idea. we're letting everyone join but only a few of us stay active.
    like, at least 5 posts in this club to prove you're going to be active, and they should be thorough eh? not just 'aww so pupucute' like 3 good sentences? aww i've gone way off topic huh. :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    I mean...I joined this forum in May 2007, just to play Pokemon ShinyGold. Now all I'm doing is the Star Wars fanclub and the Pokesho fanclub...

But anyways, I'm pretty sure there's a bunch of people lurking here who suddenly decide to join just to look at May naked.

JJ'

Ice/Dark master
    Years
  • I think the same, I recently meet a new users around here just for the new pics.

If they wanna join, maybe they have to pass a challenge, ya?

-_- But I'm so jerk and I can't thing in something good...

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    sunshinesan
    Shenlong
    Water Flower
    BPM
    JJ'
    Crystal Clair
    RubyJB88

Yeah. *Edited list* For now, it's just the people that I recall are active.

Years
  • I've been here (whether I've been acknowledged or not) And I also asked to be added to the list, so if you can add me please <_<

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • sunshinesan
    Shenlong
    Water Flower
    BPM
    JJ'
    Crystal Clair
    RubyJB88

Yeah. *Edited list* For now, it's just the people that I recall are active.

Hey what about me? ;_; I joined the club in its early days (member #5) and have been checking it almost every day, just didn't feel like posting anymore after some time.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
  • hm...
    a challenge sounds fair
    something like naming the characters or something
    the downside is that i live in europe and the names etc are different(not all!)
    Or a quiz about pokemon, which will determine poke knowledge (?)
    but some stuff are named different in other countries...

I can contribute a link to nsfw anime pics, if needed.
    but im not sure if i can post it here

can I?

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Told ya, I can't think in something good, but that was just an idea... or wasn't?

PS: Hey Shadow chaos! good to see you again!

where the hell did you go huh?

Likewise, good to see you as well!! =D

I was stuck in the Reverse World... >_>;

sunshinesan

Pokesho fan
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2014
    I don't think a challenge is a good idea. Maybe just the acknowledgment of membership by Shenlong or Crystal Clair is enough. And obviously just posting "can I have that ecchi pic you guys are talking about?" and never coming back again shouldn't merit acknowledgment as a member.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2009
    Yeah but who knows when they (well... we? Since I guess I'm included in the category) would leave?
    I guess even with a challenge you could never tell.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back