• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • yeah, those icons look like they're straight from the rgb manual, right down to the way he colurs them. kinda nostalgic.

i read naruto, bleach, one piece, anything. if u can, can u recommend any good series?
    D. Gray Man, Mobile Suit Gundam 0079, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Black Cat, Busou Renkin, Gun Blaze West, Rurouni Kenshin, Eyeshield 21, Bobobo-bo bo-bobo, Zatch Bell!, Dragon Ball (not Z)

Those are all my faves, I'd recommend any of them any day.

Years
  • Yeah, my favorite is ZZ but I don't think there's a manga of that.

(To be honest I squealed when I saw Soara drew Puru AND Gardenia XDDD)

DarkLink3753

Cok-a-doodle-DAMN!
    Years
  • ahaha i love how drifblim popped in that jasmine pic.

i always find it interesting when soara uses the red/blue style. like when he did box art for ruby and sapphire in that style....thats one of my favs from him.

new pokesho site? sweetness!

Years
  • thanks tir! i read manga mostly on onemanga. its got a huge list, so thanks for thinning it out!
    recommendations : school rumble, death note, shaman king, fairy tail, negima, hsdk. some are al ittle perverted, but the stories themselves are awesome!

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • thanks tir! i read manga mostly on onemanga. its got a huge list, so thanks for thinning it out!
    recommendations : school rumble, death note, shaman king, fairy tail, negima, hsdk. some are al ittle perverted, but the stories themselves are awesome!

Death Note was only good till L died :(.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
  • well, check on the first page

nobody said FMA or FMA 2; Full Metal Alchemist or FMA: Brotherhood (follows the manga)
    its very populair and very exiting
    another one is Code Geass(50 eps, 2 seasons)
    its a little Mecha but it has a strong plot; very cool
    i just finished Gundam 00 (50 eps, 2 seasons)
    it has a similar plot as code geass, but thats it
    the rest is different
    i liked it and i recommend it to people who like action, good story and battles

also i recommend to everyone here a sexy, very very ecchi, lots of naked big breasted girl, anime:
    Queen's Blade: Rurou no senshi !!!
    it has 12 eps and a second season is coming
    it has a nice story, but that is just an excuse to see practially naked amored girls fighting with swords and special powers and losing clothes in the proces XD

i watched FMA, naruto, bleach, code geass, gundam 00, avatar: the last airbender :P
    pokemon of course etc etc etc

i am planning to watch death note
    is it any good?
    how long is it and is it still going or is it finished?

Years
    • Age 35
    • Orre
    • Seen Feb 1, 2023
    Greetings, I hope I'm not intruding or anything, and hopefully not going against any rules here, but I noticed Pokemore has updated his Character Icons again, and replaced his take on the first generation girl (or "Blue" as I normally refer to her). I was wondering if anyone here had saved that icon beforehand as I forgot to and now it seems to be too late.

I apologize for coming out of nowhere like this, but I didn't know where else to turn. I realize I'm not really known around here as I don't participate in topics all that much, but I'd be very grateful if anyone can help me out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back