• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
    With all these Fire Pokémon-featured pictures he's been doing lately, I'd say that Pokémore is...

[puts on a second pair of shades]

Hot-blooded.

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAH

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    New 18+ collage pic, featuring Maylene being molested by a Bronzor-mind-controlled Riolu and Meditite.

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    lol, though I actually feel sorry for the Pokemon to be MindControlled like that. :P

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
    The Hinata pic is quite old. If I remember correctly, that Hinata pic used to have no clothing in it, except for the bunny ears!
    It seems that someone ruined it by drawing clothes on her....

Kurai Terios said:
    New 18+ pic featuring Flannery.

Almost makes me wish I was a torkoal :P

Kurai Terios said:
    New 18+ collage pic, featuring Maylene being molested by a Bronzor-mind-controlled Riolu and Meditite.

I am not sure how to feel about this; on the one hand it is very wrong, but on the other hand it is very Hardcore

On a different note, did you hear about this?:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/MY-SISTER-SAID-IF-I-GET-ONE-MILLION-FANS-SHE-WILL-NAME-HER-BABY-MEGATRON/333067975442?ref=mf

This would be very Funny/Awesome if it would really happen XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    The Hinata pic is quite old. If I remember correctly, that Hinata pic used to have no clothing in it, except for the bunny ears!
    It seems that someone ruined it by drawing clothes on her....

Not really. It's a screen cap from an omake in the anime. The "clotheless" version you're talking about is a Photoshop edit. The clothed picture is the original.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    RASENCERO said:
    I am not sure how to feel about this; on the one hand it is very wrong, but on the other hand it is very Hardcore

Most are like that, if you get what I mean. :( Not I enjoy looking at them.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
    Yeah, I get it. If it would be only a little different, it would be a very hot pic.
    Like the clothes in the solana pics, getting more and more torn up with every new pic of her.

Kurai Terios said:
    Not really. It's a screen cap from an omake in the anime. The "clotheless" version you're talking about is a Photoshop edit. The clothed picture is the original.

Hmmm....
    Never seen that omake before, but it looks good already :P
    I thought the "clotheless" version was the original, because its looked so perfect.
    It is by far one of the most realistic edit I have ever seen done by Photoshop.
    Anyway, good to know :)

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 15, 2010
    I'm sorry but i can't saw the ecchi pictures.
    So just one question : Who is Flannery ? XD (I'm French so i don't think the name is the same ...)
    It's why i try to question you ... Sorry for the disturb, it's just i really loved the soara artworks but his site is on japanese, so it's a little difficult for me to know where i can saw that. ^^
    EDIT : Hum ... If i understand, if i don't saw the ecchi, it's "normal" because i'm not in the club.
    But one question : The pictures you have, Soara draw these for you no ?
    Not for his site or something like that no ? XD
    I'm not sure if i have already posted here. <_<

Last edited:

Fushigisou

User not Found.
    Years
    I'm sorry but i can't saw the ecchi pictures.
    So just one question : Who is Flannery ? XD (I'm French so i don't think the name is the same ...)
    It's why i try to question you ... Sorry for the disturb, it's just i really loved the soara artworks but his site is on japanese, so it's a little difficult for me to know where i can saw that. ^^
    EDIT : Hum ... If i understand, if i don't saw the ecchi, it's "normal" because i'm not in the club.
    But one question : The pictures you have, Soara draw these for you no ?
    Not for his site or something like that no ? XD
    I'm not sure if i have already posted here. <_<

I'll try to answer but these guys here are pro's so yeah.

Info on Flannery: https://serebii.net/anime/characters/flannery.shtml

Yeah, my first time navigating the site, I got confused as well, I kept clicking and writing down which was which, until I finally got the hang of it.

If you are a new Member, Welcome XD

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
    Hum ... If i understand, if i don't saw the ecchi, it's "normal" because i'm not in the club.
    The reason why you don't see them is simple. The ecchi pics are not posted here because it's against the rules of Pokecommunity.

Read below before you think about asking for ecchi links.
    7. DO NOT ASK FOR SOARA'S SECRET HENTAI PICTURES!! So if any new or inactive members ask us that question, their membership will automatically be revoked! All PMs from non-members will also be ignored, or be replied to depending on how the pictures are asked for or in a negative fashion for refusal to read the rules.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Welcome, ShiroiRyu. =)

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

E_log update, and with it, a mighty fine Hinata/Solana picture.

2/12​

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2013
    Wow it's been a while since Soara showed some pics lol.

Besides the flannery one, which was the last one?

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 15, 2010
    It's why i thought and i will not try to have ecchi pictures now. XD
    But thanks for Flannery, i think this name is her English name no ?
    In France, her name is Adriane (not really the same you can tell)
    For my candidature, i will wait one week.
    I don't want you to think i just join for the ecchis pictures.
    So it's my "own" test. XD

Legend_Killer : It's not the one with the Bronzong they spoke about ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back