• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NEO: The World Ends With You

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
  • I played the demo last night.

SO. DAMN. GOOD. It's literally the PERFECT game. (well... for me anyway lol)

Final Fantasy emoji's, (CAN I HAS IRL?! 😛) FIRE soundtrack, (expected tbh) a TREMENDOUS visual upgrade and new battle system is OUTSTANDING AND EXTREMELY FUN (takes a while to get used to though lol)

Am I biased? I mean... probably? Personally though I still found this game so damn good.

I can not wait for the full release 😍

(if anyone wants to watch my stream of it... I managed to stream the entire demo. It's still on my Twitch... but I'm not an affiliate or whatever so it won't be on there forever. Luckily... I export all of my Twitch streams as VODs to my YouTube channel. Where it shall live forever. You can find it there. 😉 Be forewarned though... it's pretty much an official 'Mega is very giddy and happy for almost two and a half hours' video lol 😅)

Years
  • The demo is so good! I love it a lot and am soo excited to play more. Caved in and changed my forum flair to Nagi too. Just...gimme the 27th now. T_T Hopefully I'm not out of commission since that's also the date for my second vaccine dose lmao.

Years
  • Super excited now that the game is out! Playing through it slowly, does seem more difficult than the first game so far. But it could just be because I'm still early into it (only 1-2 hours past where the demo ended). Love the characters!!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I'm in so much pain that both this and The Great Ace Attorney were released on the same day. I want to play both at once so bad but uuuurgh I chose to start with the finger pointing because NTWEWY arrived today :(

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • It still doesn't feel real that there's a sequel to TWEWY after all these years. I'm not too far into the game yet, since I'm still in week one, but I'm surprised at how much it feels like TWEWY while also not being afraid to be bound by the original's format. I've actually always dreaded a TWEWY sequel because I didn't think they could recapture the lightning-in-a-bottle format of the first one, but they've done a great job with this so far and I'm very impressed. :>

I'm glad I've gone into this completely blind. I don't know what's going on and didn't even realize there were other factions and everything feels so fresh and new like the first time I ever played the original. So, so glad I just avoided every single thing about this game before playing it ahaha.

Years
  • Beat the game, was really great. Music is amazing. Probably gonna try and go for 100%, pretty impressed by how much they managed to capture the spirit of the original game without particularly clinging to everything it did.

It was also much longer than I expected, the original game when I replayed it was honestly way shorter than I remembered it. Just as a video game I would prefer to play NEO but NEO also has the benefit of years of basic quality of life stuff that most games have these days, the original had a much tighter cast and story arc but both kinda have the same story pacing. It has somewhat become a little button mashy just because it's hard to keep track of all the pin effects going off so its better just to spam as many beatdrops as possible without worrying about timing, which is basically the opposite of the mid-game where I really had to get the hang of those timings to get good ranks (and to not to get destroyed by scorpions and chameleons).

Just kinda happy that this game exists and is good. I'm not a huge twewy fan or anything but it was a game I was super into as a kid.

Back