• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NetherHeaven High the RPG

was it a good idea to make the comic NetherHeaven High into an RP

• Yes it was

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Nope bad idea

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I don?t really care were the idea came from

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: How come? I'll probably get to know that anyway, won't I? ^^ Oh, and how come Calavera would pick on his own kind (He's a pure demon himself, remember)?

IC:

"And there's another thing." Mizuno added, his tail lashing fiercely as the teacher's words sprang back to his mind at the arrival of Clow and Jet and their consequent explanation of the last moments of the class. "That Calavera had the nerve to call me a half-breed mongrel!" his eyes flashed dangerously for a moment "Not that I have anything against half-breeds." he added hastily, remembering that Paige was in the room, "But both my parents are still full-blooded demons and I will not tolerate these kinds of falsehoods."

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    (( Because I have never read this manga and I am too lazy to play catch up at the moment so I am going to play the clueless transfer student ^_~ ))

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    "No it is alright I know me being born was a mistake, I really am a disgrace to my mother and father......." she said smiling sadly. Paige never talked freely about her parents and seemed quite uneasy "uh I think I will go to lunch" she said running off. When she reached the grounds of the school she collapsed on the grass and stared up at the clouds. Her silver eyes held alot of sadness and she closed them before any real emotion could show.

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
    Awwwww,Paige must be really sad....Meg thuoght while staring where Paige left the room "I think I'll go talk to her." Meg said with a smile and walked out the room she then noticed a guy standing outside and said "Hi!" and walked out really fast to look for Paige.

Last edited:

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    As he aimlessly wandered the halls, something caught his wandering eye. He was just passing what seemed to be the infirmery on the way to an information center to get his room and class schedule, but the people in that room seemed to be the only ones in the school at time. Wait a minute...He knew he was just in the crowded hallway full of people. He didn't know what to make of it...was he going crazy? At any rate, the people in the hallway seemed to have dissappeared, he didn't see anyone. He looked over to the ones in the room. "Hello, what happened?" He he asked the strangers. He had medical background and at first thought he could help, but he then found that nobody was severly injured at the moment. He knew his mind was off now. Now turning slightly red from embarrassment, Trottor floowed up with a "My name is Trottor...I'm new here.." The others were staring at him. Someone from the hallway bumped him through the doorway. someone from the hallway? he thought, then turned back to the other students in the room.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    "Hello Trotter." I said to the new student. "Is a pleasure to meet you. I-i will be going back to reading guys. See ya." I said walking out the infirmary reclenching my book. "Hi there, Felix." I said to the wandering angel outside of the Infirmary. I walked out to the school grounds and sat by a tree far across from where Paige and Meg were. I looked at the closed-eyed Paige and uncontrollable a tear began to fall. "Hm..." I said wiping and then looking at the tear. "W-why am I crying?"

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Q

OOC: A few things...one, Clow my friend, you still haven't corrected the name of AngelicExcalibur's second character (It's Yuan, not Yuna. He's not girly-dared like you. ^_~) two, thanhtuy, you aren't allowed to decide what Zabuza's, or anyone else's, character says. That's called powerplaying, or godmodding, or, in some instances, bunnying and is in any case against the PCs rules, so edit that please. Third, I have come up with a second character whom I would like to enroll (She has a certain connection with another character I have created and I'll offer three imaginary cookies to the first one who can guess the connection. Not that it seems that hard to me, really...):

Name: Quina
    Race: Angel
    Powers:
    Aegis of Rime (The power to create and control ice at will. She often uses it to trap her opponents, numb wounds, or to create a staff or spear to use as a weapon.)
    Phasing (That is, the power to pass right through obstacles. This ability requires a good deal of concentration as well as at least some kind of knowledge of what lies beyond the obstacle she is about to pass (Seeing as how becoming solid while you're partially inside something isn't particularly healthy) and as such, rarely sees use.)
    Room: 785
    Physical Appearance: Quina is a fairly slim angel of about average height, with rather light, blonde hair which she always keeps in a carefully ordered ponytail which is about long enough to reach her shoulders. Quina has fairly average coloured skin (That is, somewhere between pale and tanned), a pair of snow-white angel wings, and a pair of piercing, clear blue eyes. As clothing goes, she usually dresses casually with a pair of blue jeans, a white shirt, and a pair of grey shoes, although she always keeps these simpless clothes in spotless condition, she also has a pair of reading glasses. Quina's only accessory is a gold pendant with a sun design which she always wears around her neck.
    Personality: A very disciplined, dutiful, law-abiding, diligent and strong-willed perfectionist with very few friends. Quina always seems to be analyzing and organizing everything around her, tirelessly working to right every percieved wrong. Both her parents were top students of NetherHeaven high at their time and as such, Quina feels compelled to do at least as good, if not better. She is nearly always found studying or training, generally in solitude, and is dissapointed with herself if she gets anything short of a perfect score on anything, which leads to even more intense study and practice. Since Quina is practically always the top performer in any given class her standards have actually earned her a good deal of ire from the other less knowledgable students, who believe that she is actually trying to mock them, despite her claims to the contrary. Partially because of this, words such as 'snobb' or 'elitist' are often heard when Quina is being discussed, although it is also partially because she does practically no socializing, caught up in study as she is, and always speaks in a very formal, if also friendly, manner and with a calm tone. Beyond the academic prowess of her parents, it is difficult in the extreme to get Quina to tell anything about her family or herself. This, combined with the fact that she always trys to ignore her own emotions when speaking, since emotions prevent objective judgement and would therefore take her opinions further from perfection, has also given Quina the reputation of being cold and emotionally detached.

Although she quite dutifully maintains the facade that she isn't bothered by the others and is in full control of herself and her emotions, Quina is actually a sensitive, hurt, and lonely person who is experiencing incrasing difficulties in containing the growing pressure that she feels inclined to place on herself.

Whew, that turned out pretty long. I'll write an IC pretty soon.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Oh...I will, Clow...I will... >= D
    Quina shall make her debut tommorow when I'm not so sleepy. But is no-one willing to take a guess? Come on, I'll raise the stakes to four imaginary cookies and a pat on the back. ^_^

IC:

"Oh, we were just clearing up the aftermath of a little accident." Mizuno replied to the new student who burst into the room, still feeling guilty over Paige's sudden dissapearance as there had been an obvious aura of sadness around the half-demon. "I should be on my way as well, excuse me."

With that, Mizuno left the room, his thoughts still on Paige and her sudden dissapearance. Walking across the school grounds, the half-demon soon found his room-mate lying in the grass, eyes closed to hide her emotions even though it was obvious that she was far from alright. For a moment, Mizuno felt a strong urge to go over to her, to say anything just to make her feel better, but the half-demon's reclusive nature got the better of him as he noticed that Shuchiro and several others were nearby. Perhaps I should speak wither... he thought for himself. But not here, not with all these people around. Maybe another time...

Not really feeling hungry at the moment, the half-demon decided to find himself some peace and quiet in his room.

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
    "Well I think I will be going now" Felix said "I have another class that is almost going to start now. Well anyway is nice to see that you are alright Meg. See you all later." After saying that Felix whent out of the building and started to search for the building were his next class was going to be. After 3 minutes he found the building and the class room, but he didn't noticed that he had left his book on the infirmary. The class hadn't started jet so he just sat down in the nearest desk from him.

paige pelletier

Years
    Paige sat up and held her head "un... to many auras" she mumbled as she shakily got up. She still held her head it was pounding 'I am having to many memories' she thought as she staggered to her dorm room. Once she was in she sat on the floor holding her head as waves of memories came and went. Her silver eyes looked pained but still held their usual cold covering, she was shaking but was used to the feeling.

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
    "Are you okay,Paige?" Meg said with saddess in her eyes and she then set right down next to Paige,"Whats wrong?You look sad.You know you can always tell me things I won't tell anyone..."she said with a smile on her face and looking down at the grass.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    Name: Dyne Runeliska
    Race: Full Demon
    Powers: She has very unusual powers, powers that force her to wear a pair of silver shackles on her wrists and a thick silver collar around her neck. Her powers have given her the reputation of being a dangerous killer. Her powers are legandary, inherited from her mother who died in birth. Of course, not much is known about them. But, whatever they are, they revolve around the silver shackles. Rumors are that she can summon a massive wolf like creature from the depths of hell
    Room: 213
    Physical Appearance: She holds a dark air about her that many mistake for evil, everything about her declaring respect. Her hair is wild and long, an ash black color, streaked with electric purple. It flows about her body, stopping about her ankles. Her forelocks are fastened with two silver bands, a few tiny braids weaved here and there in the main mass of hair. Her skin is a snow white color, porcelin. A large scar cuts through the side of her left cheek, stopping at her jaw. Three black jems are embedded in her forehead. Her eyes are an unnatural red, the color of blood. They are pupiless somedays for some odd reason, but normally are slitted. Her outfit is a rather odd creation, a pure white dress that contridicts her demonic blood. It is thin and flowing. Her top is a white tight fitting interlacing of braided threads, her sleeves off the shoulders and longer then her arms, fanning out widely. She stands 5'4 and has two black angelic wings that look torn and tattered. Her feet are adorned in two black sandles that have two black ribbons lacing up her legs. She has fangs and clawed fingers, large black cat ears and a long black cat tail. Her wings are wrapped with thick white bandages that trail down from her.
    Personality: Shy, quiet, very reserved. She rarely speaks and often pulls herself into her own little world and stays away from others. This is mainly because she is afraid of hurting others. So, she puts up a front of sadistic darkness, using the fear she invokes in people to her advantage.
    RP sample: (Intro to a vampire RP)
    Silence...

Only the fair chink of metal against pavement sounded as a darkened figure neared the pub, supple black leather contorting perfectly to a lean frame. Long silver tresses lifted from broad shoulders to dance upon the wind, eyes, devoid of all color other then a silverish gleam staring emotionlessly ahead.

That is what he was...

Skin paler then snow held a faint glow to it, contrasting so well to the surrounding grayness of the world. Beautiful. Oh yes, beautiful indeed. And he knew it. His sharp features and well build frame giving him a regal look. He held a aura of deadly coldness, a coldness that was not only in his demeaner but also in his personality.

Fallen...Shattered...Silence...

In all of his years of existance, this was one of the few times he had emerged to the world. His abdomen was exposed in a very appealing way, the leather trench he wore splitting at his navel and fanning out around his legs before stopping at his ankles. Without a sound he pushed open the door to the pub, his cold eyes landing on the collection of men and a very enchanting woman.

He blinked once, a small flash of some unreadable emotion flickering within the icey depths of his eyes before vanishing. The vampire made his way towards the back of the pub, tearing his gaze from the attractive woman.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    OOC: I'll need someone to rp my two characters for now. I'm a bit too busy.

paige pelletier

Years
    Paige smiled sweetly "I am fine really....." she said looking done at the grass also. Paige felt dizzy but she did not pay any attention to the feeling, her eyes were blank and held no emotion. She felt a soft breeze and her smile became brighter, "I like it when there is a breeze." She seemed to be changing the subject but she did look happy about the weather.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    "This breeze... how calm and gentle it is." I said closing my eyes and feeling it sweep past my face slowly. "This is what we need when we're sad or depress." I said to myself. "Darn. Which spell was the one that creates breezes again?" I flipped through my spell book and found a wind spell. "Wind spirits hear my call. Suffuse the air with your gentleness. Blossom Wind Dance!"

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Aack, sorry everyone. My internet connection has been down since last Friday...-_-

Anyway, my second character shall make her entrance right now.

IC:

Half-breed... Mizuno repeated furiously in his head as he strode down the hallways, his tail lashing fiercely behind him. Sure, I might not have horns...my tail might not be pointed, but I am still a-

"Oof!"

The half-demon suddenly came into contact with something quite solid, something that apparently hadn't been expecting the collision any more than he had.

"Watch where you're going!" Mizuno growled, forgetting his manners in his irritation.

"Look who's talking." the person in front of him, a female angel slightly shorter than him, replied in an icily cold voice. In stark contrast to Mizuno, this angel's entire persona seemed to exhude order and regulation, all the way from her creasless and spotlessly clean clothes and her completely even snow-white wings to her perfectly ordered blonde hair, tied up into a completely even ponytail which seemed to take some kind of internal pride in hanging down dead straight, and the pair of clear reading glasses perched over her nose, which was also, quite suitably, located dead center. The female had apparently been immersed in the thick tome she was now holding in her right hand and hadn't been prepared for a half-demon charging in from the sidelines, which was why the two were now locked into a glaring match, their identical light blue eyes glowing fiercely.

What's wrong with him, anyway? the angel thought, casting an inquisitive glance at Mizuno, slightly annoyed by the fact that there seemed to be absolutely nothing ordered about him. His clothes were all worn and faded, his pitch-black tail was lashing about in completely paternless motions, even his hair seemed to be spiting order, standing ever so slightly messed as it was. And judging by the lack of point in his tail and his light blue eyes not even his genepool was ordered. The eyes... she thought for herself, there was something hauntingly familiar about them. And that half-moon pendant...the angel's hand subconsciously travelling to her own sun-shaped one.

"I was just standing here and reading." the Angel continued, guiltily removing her hand from the accesory and dragging her mind away from her speculations about the male, focusing her mind on the present situation instead. Granted, she hadn't been paying much attention to her surroundings, and granted, she had been slowly walking while she studied. But it was still the half-demon's fault. "And then you saw fit to stampede over me." she concluded, fixing Mizuno with another fierce glare.

The half-demon didn't reply at first, although his tail began moving in a significantly different pattern, almost seeming apologetic, and the dangerous spark in his eyes died down. This angel was right, it was his fault, but it didn't excuse her tone. "For your information-" Mizuno began, only to be cut of mid-sentence by the intervention of a third person.

"Oh my word, what is going on here?"

Both Quina and Mizuno turned around as a member of the teaching staff, more precisely; a rather eccentric, if good natured, half-angel with curly blonde hair and a peculiar mixture of demonic and angelic features, including a pair of angelic wings and a tail not too different from Mizuno's, came striding towards them.

"Oh, proffessor Fairlight..." Quina began, straightening her pose slightly "You see, the situation is-"

"Why Quina..." the teacher interrupted, smiling warmly at both Mizuno and the angel "Are you with this handsome young man?"

"Wha-?" Quina took a step back, caught of guard by Proffessor Fairlight's comment. Mizuno did something of the sort as well, although he kept quiet. "No, it's not like that." the angel protested, shaking her head vigorously "You see, the thing is. I was just studying her when he-"

"Oh, I haven't gone and embarassed you now, have I?" Proffessor Fairlight asked, looking at the two of them and giving them a 'knowing' smile, adding to their combined embarassment. "You'll have to excuse me." she said, chuckling slightly "My foot does happen to be on somewhat intimate terms with my mouth I'm afraid. Well, I won't bother you two anymore. But I will see you in class!"

With that, the half-angel turned around and gave the two of them a cheerfull wave, dissapearing down the hall and leaving Quina and Mizuno in a very awkward state of silence.

"Is she always..?" Mizuno began after a while.

"Yes she is..." Quina replied quietly.

"And she was..."

"Proffessor Fairlight, Racial Sensitivity..."

"That's..."

"Obligatory, yes..."

There was another awkward pause.

"Listen..." Mizuno began once more, "I'm sorry...about, you know..."

"Yes, well..." Quina replied, her voice regaining its previous calm "I suppose it's alright. Just don't make a habit of it. But I will really have to get back to studying." she gestured at the tome in her hand.

"Oh yes, of course." the half-demon replied, continuing to walk down the hall as Quina immersed herself in her tome once more.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC: Sure you can join.:D I think?????

IC: As I finished chanting the spell, pink blossoms appeared and were carried off by the wind. The flowers carried a soothing aroma and calmed the souls of anything, even demons. I stood up, dusting off dirt from my pants, and begun to walk towards the two ladies across from the field while carrying a spell book. "I think I can help calm her soul." I said to myself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back