• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NetherHeaven High the RPG

was it a good idea to make the comic NetherHeaven High into an RP

• Yes it was

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Nope bad idea

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I don?t really care were the idea came from

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    Paige saw the flowers and smiled "pretty" she said looking up at them her eyes pretending to be cheerful. "Oh hello!" she called out to the young man walking up to them, the soft wind blew her deep purple hair away from her face. Her silver eyes had a soft lavender shade to them because of the light, it made her seem distant some how.

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    OCC: GOD I hate my sat net, a pray for DSL lol ok.
    IC: After class Clow and Jet decided to spar in the woods, no powers just sparing nothing lethal. After a long, sweat spar they both got cleaned up and roamed canvas, and spotted some one new. "Hi I guess you?re new here". They both said at the same time. They then looked at each other and realized that they were becoming friends, they then looked at the new girl and decide to deal with this later. "Sorry about that, I'm Clow, I would be glad to show you around." Clow said calmly. "Hey I'm Jet I could show you around too I guess of course you could always just go with my rival or Paige over there.: Jet said pointing at Paige OCC: Don't worry it will all work out, I don?t think this friend ship will end lol.

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Ok, well if its ok with you (I guess)....

Name: Kagura
    Race: Angel/Demon mix, mostly angel
    Powers: Able to throw exploding balls of light at people, Teleknisis(Able to read others feelings), Force fields (is that allowed?)
    Room: 213
    Physical Appearence: Wavy blond hair, down to center of back, with pale blue eyes. Has small wings sprouting from her back, and a small golden tail with a heart at the end.Usually wears white hoodie with faded jeans. Has small, sharp finger nails painted white.
    Personality: Once you get to know her she is head-strong and stubborn, she also has a quick temper and can't stand rudeness, once you set her off, she won't stop 'till shes sure you got the message! Once your nice to her, she'll never forget it, and help as much as she can! Extremly loyal to freinds, but enemys, Watch out!

paige pelletier

Years
    Paige stared at Jet and Clow and smiled weakly "heh heh heh, why are they pointing?" She asked herself more than anyone else her tail was curling up and uncurling. She sighed and stood up dusting herself off. She walked over to the three boys tilted her head with a curious expression "ummm, Jet you know it's rude to point right?" She smiled, her milky white fangs showing under her red lips.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Well, ya' didn't describe this person at all, how was I supposed to know? ^^

IC:

"Yes, I guess I am." Quina replied, offering the two a polite smile as she placed aside her tome again. Apparently Netherheaven High was not the kind of place in which you could read a tome in peace. Not outside of your dormitory anyway. "I am Quina, pleased to meet the two-" she noticed Paige walking over as well "Three of you." she corrected herself "As for being shown around, I would not wish to bother you like that. I can find my way, I've been here for about a week after all, although you've probably missed me. I tend not to make a fuss about my presence and I was transferred in mid-term so I've had to take some catch-up exams. Oh, and pointing is rude." she added in response to Paige's comment, "What was your name again?" she asked the half-demon.

OOC: You can still add a reaction and act like poor Paige isn't there. But I added this just in case. ^^

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Kagura stood outside the large brick building and gazed up at her new home. "Well, I guess I better get used to it!" she said to herself as she slowwly started to ascend the large worn-out steps leading up to the school.

paige pelletier

Years
    "Me?" Paige said pointing to herself "I am Paige, and you are um what's your name?" Paige tilted her head to the side and smiled, this girl seemed really nice and smart. Paige's tails was swinging back and fourth and she stood there her wings were not moving and rested against her back peacfully. She did not seem like a demon, her eyes were turning an even softer shade of lavender probably because she was calmer.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "Quina." the angel replied, adjusting her glasses which, much to her annoyance, had slid down a bit during her collision with Mizuno. They were soon returned to their state of dead-centered balance however. "Nice to meet you, Paige." a slight hint of nervousness crossed Quina's mind even though her expression remained calm. She wasn't really used to socializing, be it with demons or otherwise, and now she seemed to be in for a discussion with no less than three people at once. It would have been rude to bolt however, and this half-demon seemed nice enough so Quina decided to stay where she was for the moment.

Last edited:

paige pelletier

Years
    "It is nice to meet you to Quina, I like your name" Paige was smiling more than ever some one was willing to talk to her. That sounded a little pathetic she thought to herself I mean I really do need to meet more people she though almost laughing out loud. She tucked a stray straind of ahir behind her ears nervously, and laughed a little for no reason.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Quina's smile became a bit softer, a bit more genuine, this girl seemed to be even more nervous around strangers than she was. "Thank you, yours is pretty nice as well." the angel replied, briefly wondering on how to continue and realizing just how little experience she had of socializing "So, have you been around here for long, Paige?" she asked in an attempt to strike up a conversation, hoping that this topic wasn't too boring. Maybe... she thought for herself, feeling more nervous than she ever remembered being and clutching the tome in her hand slightly harder even though she retained a calm face Maybe I could finally have a friend. I'd better not mess this up.

paige pelletier

Years
    "Oh yes very long indeed, I know this school like as if it were my home" she seemed to be enjoying the conversation no one has ever talked to me like this before. It is nice to chat with some one as an equal she thought to herself in a cheerful way. Paige started to speak again her voice was soft and musical " I like the school alot it is large but you can find your way, and the woods are filled with many fun things."

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    "Well you guys can chat I'm going to see Mizuno he seemed a little jumpy about what that Teacher said. Jet said. "Yah he is still a demon but he still a level guy, oh and Quina, watch out for Mr. Adagio, he kind of well um, nuts....." Clow said following Jet. "Hey um Clow, back there did you notice that we were acting like well friends?" Jet said as him and Clow were walking. "Yah, it was kind of creepy, but it seemed well right...." Clow said Calmly. "I know what you mean, so what should we do?" Jet said continuing the conversation. "I'm not sure, and I don't no who to talk to about this, hhmmmmmm well I guess we can ask Mizuno were going to see him after all." Clow said will a blank look on his face. "That?s a good idea, I don't no if he'll really no what to see, he has a personality much like yours, clam, smart, but cold at times." Jet said with a smirk not really caring if he takes it the wrong way. Clow just kept walking not really caring he, knew what his personality was like. OCC: were is your male char anyway?

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    I was walking towards a group of people who were around what seems to be a new student. I glanced up then glanced down towards my book of spells. While reading the book and carrying a tome, I walked unknowningly towards the group. I quickly glanced up to check if I was going to bump into someone. "Whoa!!!" I said coming to a complete stop. I looked around the group of people and saw some familiar people from my class. Paige, Clow, and Jet, both men were off to somewhere. As I approached the group, I gave a calm bow to the new student and Paige quickly returning to the book.

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Kagura slowly opened the big front door and stuck her head into the dusty hallway. "It stinks in here!" she said to herself quietly. She slowly walked down the deserted corridor, went through a door, and found herself outside! "This place is really wierd! Isn't anyone here?!" she called, her question only answered by echos.

Last edited:

paige pelletier

Years
    "Bye Clow bye Jet" Paige said waving cheerfully "Oh hello Shuchiro" she said bowing right back to him. He is in some of my classes she thought with a bright smile painted on her face. "Of Shuchiro this is Quina, she is my new friend" Paige said her musical voice filled with a soft joy. Her silver eyes were practically glowing with a soft lavender that seemed to be happy and bright.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back