• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never heard of this *joins up*

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
    My girlfriend (Vanilla Kitsune) had joined this site and she kept on telling me to join. So I did XD Im glad I did o.o I like this place better then Serebii.. XD :shot:

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I was just googling episode summaries and this site kept coming up so I decided to join. I didn't think I'd be very active, but clearly I was wrong XD

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    ..I honestly don't remember how I found PC. Most likely off another site.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I googled "Pokemon Ruby Cheats" I found a thread that led me to PC. The skin was FG Legends, I think when I signed up. I then signed up and instantly became addicted, and here I am, 2 years later.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    The night I got my new computer, I searched for a pokemonn forum, and came here. I signed up that night, and have been annoying people ever since :)

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    During the olden days of my forum life, back when I was on my first serebiiforums account, a member Toto kept talking about this place. I decided to visit but when Phantom Bugsy joined, this got me determined to join too.
    Now Toto is long gone from sppf and goes under a very different username now (Imari iirc) and is no longer crazy about Ash. (kinda sad, I find people who love their characters so much interesting)

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    One day when I was bored, I really wanted to know if they were making a GSC re-make, so I google searched "Pokemon Gold version re-make" and it came up with zel's Pokemon ShinyGold thread. I thought I should check it out, but I had no idea ROMHacking existed. I wanted to download the attachement, but I found out that you had to join to do that, so I just closed the browser.
    Few days later, I decided I should join up simply to download the game. I did so, and I found myself with an IPS patch file, and one thought to mind: "What the hell do I do with this?" XD Incidentally, I posted my question in the ShinyGold thread, and after having been answered, it got considered as SPAM and got deleted. Heh, my first post at PC got deleted. Isn't that sad? XD
    I later found myself posting in the ShinyGold thread, and actually reserved myself there for about a month, then I finally started expanding and posting many places, including the MCG section and the OC forums.

Now, I'm much more active then I ever planned to be. Ironically, I hardly ever play ROMhacks anymore. XD

Years
    I was going on google and looking for images and stuff and found a good one. It lead me here. I think I heard about this palce in Pek2 also.

~A.R

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I joined when I found the site on Google xD
    If I remember correctly,I was searching the criteria "Silver x Blue" or Chosenshipping,or something along those lines xD;

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Well, I was searching for Pokemon image on Yahoo, and forgot to click 'Images' so, I found: 'Pokemon Community', I thought they have Pokemon Images so I clicked on it..
    The Default Skin was Winter Friends, and yeah...I joined because of Winter freinds <.<;; xD

Years
    I was looking for the fangame "Pokemon: Call of Latios" (Those from 2005 should remember this as the most looked forwarded to fangame ever). Of course, now the database of the maker has crashed and he has to start all over again.

Jordan.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    A great friend of mine(Imari aka Toto) told me about this forum, when SPPf made me a little mad. And she showed me a club she made here. Which was "The Ash Fan Club" and I posted there. While I was here, everything looked so relaxed. And everyone were so nice. You don't get ignored and it is a little funner here. I haven't been in SPPf recently. I been going but as for right now, I don't go there as much as I used to(They need a new server. It is very hard to go there now. It is so slow.)

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Well, a few decades ago (lol) I was a Pokemon freak so I looked up everything that came to the results on the google search, and I joined the PC and was a n00b for about two years. XD

Well I bought Pokemon Shiny Gold on on eBay xD. I wanted to look up cheats for it so I looked up " Pokemon Shiny Gold Cheat and glitches " and the Shiny Gold thread showed up. I was very sad.. I thought it was a real remake... Then I went to the hack showcase and loved it so I joined, and thats purdy much it.

Byebye now I'm tired.... *yawns*

Back