• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never heard of this *joins up*

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
Years
  • When I woke up I thought to myself " Gesh I wonder how people found out about pc?" So it came to my attention to post a thread about it.
    I found out about PC on google I was searching for rom-hacks.(That was in my n00b time)
    How did you find out?

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • When I woke up I thought to myself " Gesh I wonder how people found out about pc?" So it came to my attention to post a thread about it.
    I found out about PC on google I was searching for rom-hacks.(That was in my n00b time)
    How did you find out?
    My case was something like that, too. I was looking for a Silver/Gold remake, I think, and saw a link to MasterMew's hack. That's how I found PC.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • My case was something like that, too. I was looking for a Silver/Gold remake, I think, and saw a link to MasterMew's hack. That's how I found PC.

Same here! But I was looking for a completely fanmade game (not specified to be about Pokemon) on a MEGAMAN website. Some guy was saying how you could fit Megaman EXE sprites into a Pokemon game with a few edits on each side, and gave a link to Pokemon Legends (I think that was it) as an example. I got bored with the gaming section since none of those games ever get finished, but immediately fell in love with fanfiction. And well... here I am now!

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • Well, I was a Pokemon fan then, still am now. 2 years ago I was searching, "Pokemon Forums" and PC was the first to pop up.

I remember loading the FG's Legenderies skin as the default and I had never seen this type of forum software before(vBulletin) and I immediately fell in love with it and decided to join. Here I am 2 years later and only 1335 posts lol.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • Well, I was a Pokemon fan then, still am now. 2 years ago I was searching, "Pokemon Forums" and PC was the first to pop up.

I remember loading the FG's Legenderies skin as the default and I had never seen this type of forum software before(vBulletin) and I immediately fell in love with it and decided to join. Here I am 2 years later and only 1335 posts lol.
    In my case, FG's Legendaries was the default, too. And I'm using it until now.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • I just felt lonely at the time so I decided I wanted to find somewhere to talk to people. I guess I just thought of pokemon and typed pokemon forums into google and PC was the first to pop up =P

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • The first time, I don't remember how I found the site. It's been over five years, after all and I thought absolutely nothing special of a little Ikonboard shared by a few Pokémon sites. I think I might've found it through Kwesi's old site, The UD, though. :B

The second time, after it became a vBulletin, Cas referred me. She said she had a fanclub, which I'd never even heard of at the time, so I wandered over and noticed the slogan was almost the exact same as the forum I'd joined earlier in the year. So, naturally, I signed up again and voila, I've been wasting my life away a member here ever since!

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I remember googling Pokemon in & finding Pc & I've been here for ahilw now

Years
  • I kept seeing links to PC in peoples' signatures on another forum a few years back. So, one day when I was feeling bored and thinking that I could possibly use another site on which to post, I decided to actually follow one of those links and see what this place was like.

Obviously I ended up liking it, or I wouldn't be here right now. :x I did find it to be an extremely nice place to do what I liked doing at the time - that is, posting sprites and artwork of mine - though that wasn't the only reason why I signed up.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I think I was searching for Pokemon Ruby walkthroughs because I was stuck, story of my PC-finding life. 8D Quite odd. 'Cause who knew I'd be here nearly two years on. XDD

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    After joining two other forums dedicated to Pokemon, I found that I liked talking to people through forums. I headed up to my trusty Google search bar, typed in "Pokemon forums" and PC came up. I signed up, and that was that.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    I was looking for some scans of the Pokemon Manga and was lucky enough to find them on here somewhere. Pretty much the only reason I joined lol ^^

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Zel did a good job advertising this forum... (At least it worked with me)

Last edited:
    Years
  • A friend of mine (Imari) showed me a fanclub one day, and I was like "what's this forum? :O". After awhile, I *think* she asked me to join the Ash fanclub (back when we were both fans), and I joined to post there. I was curious about this forum, though; I did explore my first day. :3 Then... I kind of forgot about it for awhile. XD;; Then I came back when SPPF made me mad and I haven't really left since (except when I can't get on too often).

Back