• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New 4th Generation Pokemon

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I just hope it adds to the actual battling in some way, even if it?s a new move for Snorlax. Other than that, bring on a new generation! Wonder if they?ve had enough time to study the flaws of the current one though?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Scyther5 said:
    Awsome! I hope they start revealing more info. W00t we get to go through that same feeling while waiting for each new generation to come out!
    you know what feeling I get everytime I wait for a new generation to come out? It's kinda like that "why the heck are they adding 100 or so new pok?mon to crappy up the game, they really should quit while they're ahead" feeling

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    Well, didn't I see somewhere that Satoshi Tajiri has several hundred more he wants to roll out into games and Anime?
    yeah...aparently, he had well over 1000 designed before Red and Green were even released in Japan

The Kraig

The Evil Scotsman
    Years
    If it isn't a Snorlax pre-evo, it's pretty poor. If it is, then what were you expecting? Snorlax looks dopey, so obviously a baby version will look even dafter. :p

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    tmbjr said:
    yeah...aparently, he had well over 1000 designed before Red and Green were even released in Japan
    1171 to be correct he has allready got them all planed out so pokemon will be out for another 15 or so years.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    HiKaizer said:
    I thought some of the ones in Ru/Sa were original! (Bagon is sooooo cool)

But I must agree frankly it is disturbing this Gonbe, but for some reason it makes me think of the Samurai Pizza Cats @_@

Samurai Pizza Cats... *implodes*

I forgot about that show...now I'm going to have night terrors for the next week... x_x

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
    It's pretty ugly from the manga, but I've seen this other one..... dunno if that one is fake, but it makes him look more like a pre-evolved snorlax and the yellow becomes the same color as snorlax's belly. It does make him look a lot better lol.

EDIT: It's Shinin4000's avatar.

Years
    who cares if they look like digimon, poop, animals, aliens, or wuteva, they are still pokemon and will still be in the games, and so yay, just wait for the new games.

Back