• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New and... Err you? But me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Hello all, I am new to his forum and shall be making great use of it. I am currently working on my own Pokémon project. After laying down many foundations I can now expand my game and create many story lines. I have spent the last 3 days working on a quest like log system based on "common events" since I can not script, which turned out to be successful in testing. (limited to 3 slots) purposely, however I could make it a lot more, but choice based, so if you got an awesome quest feature I could use and promote in my game be my g(q)uest and send me in the right direction ^^.

I am known for my mapping skills on TiberianSun. In fact some maps of mine are still used to this day and I have also attempted to revamp the whole game too creating tiles and voxels. I am interested in many PS1 games such as Abe, Spyro, Crashbandicoot & Rayman (platformerftw). I would happily create levels for any of these games if the tools are available.
    I am a total expert when it comes Crash Bandicoot 1-5, & Spyro 1-3.
    I am also a top expert Guitar Hero player (ps3) (probably top 300 in the world yet untested), and expert deck maker on Yu-Gi-Oh Millenium duels if you wish to challenge me.

I do play league of legends and currently rate myself a low gold player wishing to find a 5 a side team. So yup I am a total nerd! nerdy nerd is the awesome werd. I also like Minecraft. RS (2300+ total as of 2013), WoW (Warlocki706)

I like boxing which I try to do twice a week and wish to box for the Olympics if I get a chance, shame I don't want my face to be ruined. So yeah howdy all!

Years
    Seems like you're a very creative person.. I'm not good at anything regarding gamemaking/mapping, am sure you'll have a lot to contribute if you want to discuss those things here. =o It's very popular on PC. Welcome welcome Fizzle!

LoL seems fun and I tried getting into it myself but never played for long. My name is Janna and there's a character there with the same name so playing as it has always interested me. Gotta pick it back up sometime. @_@' ...Eventually.

Anyways, have fun! Please let us know if you need any help here!

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
    Hello all, I am new to his forum and shall be making great use of it. I am currently working on my own Pokémon project. After laying down many foundations I can now expand my game and create many story lines. I have spent the last 3 days working on a quest like log system based on "common events" since I can not script, which turned out to be successful in testing. (limited to 3 slots) purposely, however I could make it a lot more, but choice based, so if you got an awesome quest feature I could use and promote in my game be my g(q)uest and send me in the right direction ^^.

I am known for my mapping skills on TiberianSun. In fact some maps of mine are still used to this day and I have also attempted to revamp the whole game too creating tiles and voxels. I am interested in many PS1 games such as Abe, Spyro, Crashbandicoot & Rayman (platformerftw). I would happily create levels for any of these games if the tools are available.
    I am a total expert when it comes Crash Bandicoot 1-5, & Spyro 1-3.
    I am also a top expert Guitar Hero player (ps3) (probably top 300 in the world yet untested), and expert deck maker on Yu-Gi-Oh Millenium duels if you wish to challenge me.

I do play league of legends and currently rate myself a low gold player wishing to find a 5 a side team. So yup I am a total nerd! nerdy nerd is the awesome werd. I also like Minecraft. RS (2300+ total as of 2013), WoW (Warlocki706)

I like boxing which I try to do twice a week and wish to box for the Olympics if I get a chance, shame I don't want my face to be ruined. So yeah howdy all!

Hey Fizzle! Awesome that you are working on your own project! Have you checked out the game development section? maybe there is some info there, or you could meet other creators there!
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54

I hope I will be seeing your project from the other side, as a player! :) Let me know when you have a demo/beta I can check out!
    Tiberian Sun ♥ Such amazing game! I mostly played the vanilla maps, but I had sooo much fun with that game!

You can find me at most sections of on the forum, so Im sure we well talk to eachother later! I hope you enjoy yourself here! See ya!

Back