• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New and Improved Trade Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    i am pretty interested in the nasty plot misdreavus. would you be interested in a modest shiny eevee? it's IVs are: 27/21/25/28/24/28 (HP/Atk/Def/Sp.A/Sp.D/SPD)
    i could evolve it into one of the eeveelutions of your choice and EV train it.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    You should answer your thread.
    CMT

I want
    Evd shiny Ho-oh (Modest)
    354/266/216/350/344/279
    Attacks: Sacred Fire/Fire Blast/Thunderbolt/Fly

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    You should answer your thread.
    CMT

I want
    Evd shiny Ho-oh (Modest)
    354/266/216/350/344/279
    Attacks: Sacred Fire/Fire Blast/Thunderbolt/Fly

Do you have the UT male careful Shieldon with counter that I'm looking for? If you do, I will be glad to trade the Ho-oh to you for it.

can i trade a shiny jap slowbro lvl 100 for evd scizor?

What are the stats and nature of the shiny Jap Slowbro? And what Lv is it on?

Last edited:

ソラ

Years
    Do you have the UT male careful Shieldon with counter that I'm looking for? If you do, I will be glad to trade the Ho-oh to you for it.

What are the stats and nature of the shiny Jap Slowbro? And what Lv is it on?
    Nope. Counter wont show up.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Nope. Counter wont show up.

I know how you can get it. I have the two pokemon you need plus the female shieldon. You have to daycare the male vigoroth with counter with a female rhyhorn to get a male rhyhorn with counter, then breed the male rhyhorn with counter with a female shieldon, and then you'll get a shieldon with counter from an egg.

ソラ

Years
    I know how you can get it. I have the two pokemon you need plus the female shieldon. You have to daycare the male vigoroth with counter with a female rhyhorn to get a male rhyhorn with counter, then breed the male rhyhorn with counter with a female shieldon, and then you'll get a shieldon with counter from an egg.

Okay. How can i get this "Rhyhorn"?

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Okay. How can i get this "Rhyhorn"?

You get a lv 100 vigoroth and a female rhyhorn from the GTS. And when you get the vigoroth, just use a heart scale to re teach it the counter attack? Or I can get them and trade them to you if you want.

ソラ

Years
    You get a lv 100 vigoroth and a female rhyhorn from the GTS. And when you get the vigoroth, just use a heart scale to re teach it the counter attack? Or I can get them and trade them to you if you want.
    You get them and trade them to me,and then I get to work?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back