• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New and Improved Trade Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Shiny Glaceon
    Atk: 135/Def:232/SpAtk:392/SpDef:212/Speed:180

HG Giratina/Lv 1/OT:ゴールド/Careful Nature/Far Away Place/Sep 28th 2009/Strong Willed, Likes bitter food

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
    Werent you Blacklisted on other Forums for trading the exact same Heatran thats Hacked?
    The Naive Heatran to be exact
    It has these IV's 31/30/26/31/23/31
    Which is an Illegal combination with a Naive nature thus its Hacked

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Werent you Blacklisted on other Forums for trading the exact same Heatran thats Hacked?

If you're from smogon, then go away. Cause I don't talk to people from smogon.com. And for the last time, I DIDN'T KNOW THE HEATRAN WAS HACKED. I was setup. That heatran wasn't mine.

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
    If you're from smogon, then go away. Cause I don't talk to people from smogon.com. And for the last time, I DIDN'T KNOW THE HEATRAN WAS HACKED. I was setup. That heatran wasn't mine.

Ok if you know the Heatrans Hacked then why is it on your thread? Because apperantly you know the Heatran is hacked now but its still on your thread?

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Ok if you know the Heatrans Hacked then why is it on your thread? Because apperantly you know the Heatran is hacked now but its still on your thread?

I just forgot to take it off. I keep trying to tell people on smogon to give me another chance and ask them for forgiveness and I didn't know the Heatran was hacked, but no one believes me. They all called me hacker and someone named "eppie" called me a stupid hacker. I tried tell them that I can't tell if a pokemon is hacked but they all said "hackers lie", "sorry isn't enough", and "you're responsible for what you trade". Then I started crying, got upset, left smogon, vowed to never return to that site. Because they put me on the blacklist.

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
    I just forgot to take it off. I keep trying to tell people on smogon to give me another chance and ask them for forgiveness and I didn't know the Heatran was hacked, but no one believes me. They all called me hacker and someone named "eppie" called me a stupid hacker. I tried tell them that I can't tell if a pokemon is hacked but they all said "hackers lie", "sorry isn't enough", and "you're responsible for what you trade". Then I started crying, got upset, left smogon, vowed to never return to that site. Because they put me on the blacklist.

Ok well then i would suggest taking off the Heatran for one........ And yes you are responsible for what you trade....... Anyways Gl in the future didnt mean to just come nand attack you its just i knew the Heatran was hacked and well you dont trade hacked pokemon :/
    EDIT: In no way did i ask you to come back to Smogon

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Ok well then i would suggest taking off the Heatran for one........ And yes you are responsible for what you trade....... Anyways Gl in the future didnt mean to just come nand attack you its just i knew the Heatran was hacked and well you dont trade hacked pokemon :/

I took the heatran off now. But it's not fair that smogon put me on the blacklist after I tried telling them that I really didn't mean to trade a hacked pokemon. I would never try to offer hacked. And I'm still not going back to smogon. Because I am mad at them for refering to me as hacker, puting me on the blacklist, and I'm mad at eppie for calling me a stupid hacker.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    hacker? wats all that about

anyway only 2 shards r u sure?

Well..... I was trying to offer some players (on a site called Smogon.com) to trade some of my pokemon that I got from this site and I did trade some of them to them. But they checked the evd naive heatran that I had on my offering after I traded to them and they said the Heatran is hacked because it has an illegal IV compination and they all called me a hacker and one of them called me a stupid hacker. I keep trying to tell them that I'm not a hacker, I didn't know it is was hacked, I wasn't aware of it, and Nobody on that site believed me. I even tried asking for forgiveness and to give me another chance, but they said "No". So they put me on the blacklist and I started crying, got upset, and left smogon. Because they hurt my feelings. It wasn't cool. It's like I'm a criminal on a wanted poster.
    New and Improved Trade Thread.
    And yes, two shards are enough.

Last edited:

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    What is the Info on this

Evd shiny Metagross (adamant)
    290/405/359/180/206/155
    Attacks: Meteor Mash, Thunder Punch, Earthquake, Explsion?
    Like ID, I dont care about the OT.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back