• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New arrival

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2014
    Dragon, we are brand new to the community. Any advice? Or should we say "anybody"? Anyway, I know that it sounds bad but we need help learning how to play with the cards. We've tried YouTube but we feel we need an interactive experience to get it right. Thoughts?

PG-Ash

Last edited:
    Years
  • What do you mean by the cards? Pokemon TCG? We have a board for that here called Pokemon Trading Card Game so that'd be a good place to start. Then there's also the TCG online application called TCG Online where you can learn and play against others via internet so you can poke around with that as well. Our TCG board regulars would be able to let you know more in that regard.

If you're looking to better understand the forum then you can ask one of our amazing members or staff or just explore around! Everything here is pretty straightforward. I'd help guide you around with the cards but I have very little knowledge on the TCG myself since I never did get to play much. Love collecting them, though.. who doesn't love those pretty pictures?! :'')

Enjoy your time here, guys! Assuming you're two or more people, yes? Hope you find whatever it is you're on the hunt for and stick around.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Well pals, if you need help with pokemon cards, as said, you can visit the TCG section, where it discusses card strategies, and all that sort of stuff. I hope this helps you out with anything!

Anyways, welcome to the forum, and good to meet you! I'm always here to help if you need anything at all! We also have our lovely members if you have any questions about the forum or anything! There are also other boards where you can just hang out, and meet new people for friends! I'm sure you'll enjoy iiit. <3

Thanks for joining, and I hope to see you around! Feel free to give me a message if you guys wanna chat or anything. :3

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2014
    Thank you Sheep and Dragon. Yeah we want to play with cards at home and the game seems so complicated. We are trading and having fun with that. But we will take your advice and look at the TCG section.

Thanks guys.

PG-Ash

WAS

Years
  • Welcome, Pg-Ash to the PokéCommunity

Definitely check out the Pokemon Trading Card Game forums. I've been using it to start catching up on all the new cards that could be at my finger tips. {:3} This place has literally everything. I'm sure any questions you have about Pokemon TCG can be answered there. Don't be shy. ;) Also, for just some awesome Pokemon fun I'd suggest checking out the Battle Server (Showdown!). It's a lot of easy going fun sit back and relax too.

Also, the Pokemon Trading Card Game Online through the Official Pokemon website follows the card rules fairly closely from what I've been told. However I've also been told it was not put together in the best fashion from other Developers I know.

Last edited:
    Back