• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Connoisseur

LegendaryDerp

Pokemon Connoisseur
    Years
    Hello everyone pleased to meet you.My names Trey well i havent played pokemon in a loooooong while but i started playing since like a week ago and the game has gotten much better as well as the series so i tried to find a forum for Pokemon and here i am.Hope we become great friends.
    -Trey
    ***(Pokemon Connoisseur)***

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Oh, which game are you playing? X and Y are currently the latest, so I suppose it's gotta be one of those? That's great, then. n__n How are you enjoying them so far? I have Pokémon Y, and to me, it was very addictive; wound up finishing it within only one week. Was planning to get X, too, but decided not to, as I got myself a set of PowerSaves later on and started a new, separate save file in Y. Anyway, enough about that; welcome to PokéCommunity, dear! Hope you like it here, and if there's anything you ever need, I'm here for ya--visit my profile, drop a message, and I'll get back to you as soon as I possibly can. See you around!

Years
    Well hi there Trey, it's nice to see you here today! You were looking for a Pokemon forum to hang around and I think you chose a pretty awesome one indeed, because well PC loves to stand out from most Pokemon forums out there.

So, like Peitharchia said in her post, what Pokemon games are you playing and are you enjoying them so far? I'm really enjoying Pokemon X so far, in fact I'm training up new Pokemon by rotating my team for fun, and I wonder if you heard about the upcoming Ruby and Sapphire remakes? I remember playing the original games back when I was just 11, so seeing the games getting a remake after 12 years is definitely welcoming to older Pokemon gamers who want to relive the memories of 3rd Gen with the present-day mechanics.

And going by your avatar, I'm assuming Cress is your fave of the Striaton triplets? I like Cilan better (despite me being a fan of Water-type Pokemon) but Cress is pretty cool too. Well, have fun here Trey and if you need help you can always ask a staff member. I'll see ya around okay?

- Hikamaru

Ash Ketchum 11

Hey trey, I hope you enjoy your stay! And it's great to hear your back with pokemon.

LegendaryDerp

Pokemon Connoisseur
    Years
    Currently playing X and thanks for the welcomes guys hope we all have butt loads of fun together oh and I occassionaly play firered(myass version) on an emulator on my ipad.

LegendaryDerp

Pokemon Connoisseur
    Years
    Reshiram? And thanx hey i dotnt understand how to put cheats in my emulator i put it in and enable it like infinite xp ans it diesnt work any ideas

Back