• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New corocoro scans !!

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    FORTRESS, not forest. Black "City" is more than likely just going to be a dungeon anyway, not a whole new city.

Nah !..it is forest ..And black city looks cool...we're still not sure which version will have forst and which city so i'll decide l8er

EDIT- koromori is psychic/flying....nice typing

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Woops! You're right :P
    I was under the misconception that it was a fortress because of some older sources and some yelling going around in the forum :P

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    I'm starting to think Munna is based on a Tapir, it just looks like it, and I think its second-stage looks much less ridiculous than its first one, and I think leveling up while asleep could be a great evolution, wouldn't it be a laugh if it gained the Insomnia ability. It could increase the popularity of Snore and SleepTalk tremendosly. Also, I'm tired of having ordinary bird-like Pokemon based on Pidgeons and Starlings, so I'm glad that the bird Pokemon on the image looks more like an Eagle or a Vulture, which should be more interesting to play with.

I guess we'll have to wait and see when it comes to these Pokemon

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    Woops! You're right :P
    I was under the misconception that it was a fortress because of some older sources and some yelling going around in the forum :P
    I accept You're Apoligy :D

But yeah what thing will be in what game.... Please let us find out soon, i was planning on pre-ordering the game when i got home from vacation in a few days.

Years
    The eagle and green pokemon look awesome. The characters in the game look nice too. Now it's just a Munna and her evolution I hate.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Oh come on !!...That's because both of 'em are based on the same creature....It looks a lot more epic than aquilamon

Of course they'll look similar. they are both based on Garuda.

They're based off the same creature, yes (eagles, not Garuda. The thing looks nothing like Garuda), but they also, funnily enough, have about the exact same colour scheme. ;-;

Anyway, the genderly-ambiguous kid with the glasses looks awesome. :3

And the green-haired evil (?) guy has "FRIEND" in giant letters down the side of his picture. Evil?

Last edited:

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    New corocoro scans !!
    He has longer hair and he is older than I thought.

I've said it once and I'll say it again - He's my latest craze :P

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    Nothing new coming up ...so i guess that's it..I was hoping for a couple of more pokez but i'm still more than satisfied..

XxRogueTrainerxX

Needs a better username
    Years
    The way everythgn is being realsed. It is storyline based. I wonder if anyone will die?

Probably not. It's a game directed at kids. They wouldn't put something as serious and grievous as death in a Pokémon game. The closest they got to death was Lavender Tower in Kanto and Mt. Pyre in Hoenn.

I'm very glad too, now all we need is a darker and more mature plot.........

^ This. I heard that the main characters are supposed to be older than 10 years old... so it looks like the plot could very well be heading into a darker direction...

Last edited:

Sage Harpuia

Hey, listen
    Years
    Lots of scan, yeah!
    Okay, the eagle pokemon and the cell pokemon are good;
    in the other pokemon scan the first look cool, and I think it will evolve in the pokemon with axes, the bat looks a bit silly and the squirell looks, well..., like it is going to kill us, or has taken the wrong medicin (it fails badly).
    Munna evolution has an ability that looks intresting and I want to know more on it.
    The character looks intresting especially because if the prof assistant is going to play a role in the story, the principal character will be even more involved; also N looks badass and remind me Death Note.
    In the end, I would like to know the importance of the special areas: they will be just the place of the legendaries or there will be more important for the story and features? And in wich version they are? (you could say white forest=white, but reshiram, the legend that fits the area, is in black)

Edit: pokebeach says that cheren is male, so you will get different rival according to your gender?

Back