• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New corocoro scans !!

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    no, thats a cube for sure.

He meant the Pyramid from Yu-Gi-Oh... Saying the cube reminded him of Yugi's Pyramid...

New corocoro scans !!

That giant mothball/bat/missing an eye socket creature looks hilarious.

It has both eyes and sockets... The eyes are just closed...

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    New corocoro scans !!

Well, it looks the same.
    And the sprite it about the same size.

:P That eagle's cool though.

Edit: Ninja'd :|
    That's what I get for looking up pictures :x

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    i thought that might be something =O
    or or or its a known pokemon getting attach. the systems all hightech ya know. well we be waiting allong time for the answer. hmm new pokemon? i wonder..

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Hey above the ectobear thingy is a bit of the bottom of Rankurusu's dress :D. That means offical artwork of her in this issue...I can wait to finally get a clear view of what she looks like x3.

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    New corocoro scans !!

WAT IZ DAT?
    Those are Chiramii's ears.

Wooguru's pretty cool, I like the headdress-style plumage it has going on, and I like the name of it's species. The "Valor Pokemon?" I definitely like the sound of that. The other Pokemon aren't bad either, I like Munna's evolution (and now those silly Drowzee rumors can be put to rest), Koromori's kind of cute if you realize that those Ws are its eyes, and that chipmunk... just... that chipmunk. Beru (wait, Beru Lars? Luke Skywalker's aunt?), Cheren (no idea how anyone confused him for a girl), and N (it's time to duel, sucka!) are all good designs, and I like the idea that supporting characters will be more important. The long-haired woman in the lab coat is a nice design, too.

Oh, right, and I forgot to say earlier, but Black City (or whatever it may be called) looks awesome. I can't wait to go there.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I don't think they have a connection, Wooguru might just be a rare Pokemon. The rest might be common.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Beru reminds me so much of Barry from Sinnoh, except female version. She takes the same color scheme from Barry and everything. I just wonder what her personality will be like; from the image, she looks quite friendly. Cheren looks tough, and I hope her his looks reflect her his role in the game as well. It's been too long since we've had a rival that actually puts up a close match against the players.

N, he's always looked cool - he even got a cool name too. He's still pretty mysterious, but I'm curious to how he plays along in the game. Interestingly enough, he doesn't seem like he's the rough type trainer, or at least that's how his artwork portrays him to be.

I'm just pleased the storyline of the game is being taken more serious. It's about time we have a game that really utilizes the plot and its characters. So, I have some high hopes for this game.

The Pokémon are looking good too, not much new ones (that we haven't seen before) were released though other than Munna's evolution and Wooguru. Wooguru by the way looks really cool. I can see myself using this as my Flying type over the region's common bird, which by the way doesn't look like it has much relation to Wooguru like some originally thought.

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    Korormori is awesome!! Why does everyone hate him? Only one eye makes sense hes a psychic type. I'll bet he has an even more awesome evolution!

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    Wooguru has the encourage as it's 2nd ability....it raises attack but removes chances of any status effects(fire punch will never burn but will be more powerful),,......Imagine if it has sky attack

Wooguru + encourage + sky attack + STAB = Epic destruction !!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Batfloof's little face...! It's so dopey-looking. Now I definitely like it.

Same with the evil chipmunk (who also reminds me a little bit of a meerkat). His lone with buck-tooth is adorable, and his red eyes make him look like a force to be reckoned with.

Wooguru (thanks to Gymnotide I'll always call it Woogle first) is still going to be a part of my team, even though it's the basic Normal/Flying typing. But it doesn't matter for my in-game team (yet).

Musha-na looks more like a tapir than Drowzee. For some reason, that makes me happy.

Out of the NPCs, Cheren's my favorite. And is N prancing? I can't unsee that.

Only one eye makes sense hes a psychic type.
    Batfloof/Koromori has two eyes. The big pink thing in the middle of its face is its nose, while the two fur-lines on either side of its nose are where the eyes are.

Back