• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New corocoro scans !!

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Musharna- Munna finally got rid of that awful floral pattern, and now look like something I would put in my party.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I love all the new Pokemon they showed in these scans, especially Musharna. I love it and Munna. I don't see why so many people don't like them, I think they look both interesting and cute.

I was kinda hoping Koromori would have eyes, but it still looks rather cool without them. The beaver or whatever it is looks sooo awesome haha. It's eyes are just so out there, it actually makes me like it more than I should hehe. The eagle Pokemon looks very cool, and I love it's new attack.

All the rivals seem rather cool, definitely great to see so many of them rather than just one or two. I'm wondering what that Makomo woman's purpose will be in the games though.

Overall, great stuff. Makes me that much more excited for the generation.

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
    New corocoro scans !!

........He has a really easy rubick's cube.

And depending on if Musharna evolves or not, I may get one. Maybe if the Spirit thing gets like huge and looks kinda evil or something...But I like almost all of these so far...Only two I don't like are Rankurusu (the goth one) and Munna.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Was it actually revealed that N is part of the evil team? Or are people speculating? If it is speculation, I'm hoping he's the champion. Or mabe your main rival.

Cheren reminds me of Karin from Bleach, in name. Not so much in design. Well, maybe a little bit.

Koromori looks cool. If it / its evolution(s) aren't too weak, I'm going to get one.

The chipmunk looks a little odd. It's not bad, but not one of my favorites.

Kibago looks weird. Very weird.

Black City and White Forest are very interesting.

So far, I'm thinking about picking up Mijumaru, Koromori, Shimama, and Meguroko.

pichuspark

looooooooooooooool :3
    Years
    Koromori looks soooooooooo adorable! It looks cuter than a Kuriboh, lol.

Ah, Wooguru...I dunno, I guess I'll pick one up...

And why do I have a feeling N looks so goofy in his pic? (Maybe it was the Rubix Cube...)

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years

And why do I have a feeling N looks so goofy in his pic? (Maybe it was the Rubix Cube...)
    Maybe N really is a derange villian like Cyrus and that's why he's doing that stance that makes him look so goofy and that cube could have some hidden power in it that we don't know...reminds me of that cube in D. Gray man with the innocence...

pichuspark

looooooooooooooool :3
    Years
    Maybe N really is a derange villian like Cyrus and that's why he's doing that stance that makes him look so goofy and that cube could have some hidden power in it that we don't know...reminds me of that cube in D. Gray man with the innocence...
    Then if N is the Champion of Isshu then he's actually a deranged person who plays with a Rubix Cube while he patiently awaits for our arrival :P (That or the cube is cursed)

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017

everyone is entitled to their own opinion but that's probably the first and last time I will hear "Koromori" and "Adorable" in the same sentance.

Years
    Then if N is the Champion of Isshu then he's actually a deranged person who plays with a Rubix Cube while he patiently awaits for our arrival :P (That or the cube is cursed)
    Yeah that could be true :P.
    Maybe the cube is still an item that has to do with the legends and he's the Cynthia and uses it to stop the bad guys from winning :\

Kuromori is adorable :) I will still name mine Kuriboh!

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    everyone is entitled to their own opinion but that's probably the first and last time I will hear "Koromori" and "Adorable" in the same sentance.

Koromori is not adorable.
    How could anyone think Koromori is adorable?
    The last thing I think of when I look at Koromori is adorable.

Years
    Well I knew that eagle had nothing to do with fearow despite what some said. I wonder if it has any pre evo's or it's this regions new "Absol" or whether it's a legendary pokemon...

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Koromori is not adorable.
    How could anyone think Koromori is adorable?
    The last thing I think of when I look at Koromori is adorable.
    How could anyone think Koromi is adorable? Because it is! Not only that, but it is VERY different from Zubat. A very nice change.

Back