• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New 'cube Game

3 REGIS

Oo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oO
    Years
    Hmm. The guy next to the zangoose in that pic, I think he's in collusium 1... :\

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    i heard about this well i hope they make a bundle like they did with colosseum cuz i was gunna get colosseu bundle, it was a good idea

i really want a pokemon game where you make your character, pity this dosent look like it

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    mmm, custom characters would be nice, different hair colours, ey colour, and clothes and accessories, stuff like that. but how will this connect with GB games, i wonder? if it is for DP, then will DP and this new game introduce new POkemon that aren't complatible with the current generation, like when B/R/Y/S/G/C became obsolete when the new generation came out?

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Custom charatcers would be cool, before you start a game you can make your character how you want them to look, instead of what Nintendo wants them to look like. Just think of all the diffrent sprites if something like that was released for the GCN or DS XD.

Scizor V

"Whatever happens, happens."
    Years
    Yeah that would be awsome, but then it wouldn't be pokemon no more it would be a create-a-pokemon type maybe a fun side-game. Because if you can give it your own custum stats you know people would make them 'the ultimate' pokemon lol.

But It be coo' adding to the long list that there already is.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    !Verb said:
    Yeah that would be awsome, but then it wouldn't be pokemon no more it would be a create-a-pokemon type maybe a fun side-game. Because if you can give it your own custum stats you know people would make them 'the ultimate' pokemon lol.

But It be coo' adding to the long list that there already is.

of Pokemon? Of course, its going to happen eventully when a new one comes out which is why Gonbe was revealed, and its proberly going continue that way for a while.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    making character wouldn't be so bad but making pokemon that would be a bad idea.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I would like to see an RPG like the Handheld games in Cell shaded graphics because I think it would suit it and make it a little more animee.

Pokemon_Veteran

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    That would sure be diffrent, cell shading attempts seem to be succussful now in videogames, but there's a 50/50 chance that it might work or might not, dealing with pokemon.

Years
    cellshading in zelda windwaker sucks...it woulda been better to make the final fantasy realistic graphics or even if they did the realistic looking graphics for pokemon. its would be a big step but would show pokemon is not some cute little thing for little kids but more for everybody. the graphics in coloseum arent bad but i hope they change the battle graphics before the next game they are working on...if they cheat in the battles again with showing an attack and then the damage being done in 2 screens then its gonna be gay again...hopefully it will show it in one screen. and i hope they hurry up with these games....!!

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    A 3d rpg would be nice. I saw those two screenies, they look alright, but back to the rpg, I think it would go over the best with fans.

Years
    LiquidThunder said:
    I really do hope that its a 3D RPG, pokemon fans came so close with Colosseum, but it wasn't like alot of people expected, I hope thats its not a "fun" pokemon game like Box and Channel was.
    grrr better not be! it pisses me off that they think they can sell anything that has the name pokemon on it >.>

but yea, i would love a full on immersive rpg. like colloseum only more plot and make it as long as a gba game. it would be nice to have some kind of way to design your own trainer, or at least change hairstyle and clothes. it would be even better if they finally did some kind of pokemon online thing....

i disagree with akwardsilence- i loved the graphics in zelda windwaker, and a lot of college boys (n gals) still play windwaker, so i dont think cell shading makes in any more "kiddy." if its a good game at the core, people will play it disregarding its looks. it would suck if pokemon gave up the anime look, i always liked it >.> if they make the pokemon look realistic they could end up making them really ugly like xenosaga II people. and anyway, some pokemon just cant look realistic, otherwise theyd look boring. like can you imagine a realistic wobaffet or jigglypuff? they would either look boring or odd in a game of realistic monsters i think...

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Sometimes it can be hard to simulate the fun that a pokemon game has, since pokemon is orginally for a handheld, it might be hard to get that certain feeling.

To tell you the truth, when I first seen windwaker I also thought it was kiddy, but when I played it, it worked extremely well for the game, and now I can't get enough of cell shading XD.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I agree with Liquid because I didn't think much of Windwaker when I saw the graphics, but when I actually baught it and played it I really like it. Plus I would also like to see the Pokemon say there names instead of those sounds because then it will be alot better IMO.

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
    LiquidThunder said:
    To tell you the truth, when I first seen windwaker I also thought it was kiddy, but when I played it, it worked extremely well for the game, and now I can't get enough of cell shading XD.

i am kinda iffy on cellshading. i LOVED windwaker's cell shaded graphics, but for a lot of new games it seems like cell shading is a cheap attempt to make the game look good. a lot of it seems just like a gimmick or something... anyway my fave style will always be sprites all the way (though any style can be great depending on the amount of time put into it; likewise sprites can look terrible (like thousand arms >.>))...

and i agree that the feeling of pokemon cant ever really be captured on a non-handheld system, but other feelings can be shown better i think... for example on a gamecube with its graphics capacity, you could really make each town and dungeon look fantastic. i think colloseum came close, but didnt fully use the gamecube's graphical potential.... i want to see huge expansive forests with detail and hidden items and stuff, deep ocean dives, and all kinds of cities from metropolises (metropoli? O_O) to tiny towns. thats something you cant get from a handheld pokemon game at least.

also they could probably add some optional mini games maybe?

Years
    lol, yeh i have recently gotten windwaker and even i like it now, the thought of it was bad, but its not bad...but the new graphics are gonna be sicker.

and omg i just got the minish cap the otherday and just beat it today...its one of the best zelda games.

Back