• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen New Deoxys Form !!!

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
  • There will be at least one new Deoxys form !!!
    New Deoxys Form !!!

A very nice person who uploads pictures in the PPN gallery Niki_X2, a friend of mine uploaded it today !!! Nice find !!!

enyce

banned
    Years
  • They already have attack, defense and speed and normal.

So whats the next one?? Attack applies to both Special and reg. Same for defense.

Then there is Speed and Normal.

Unless its an HP deoxys. LMAO

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Even though this is fake, there still might be a chance of a new Deoxys form. Does this mean that the 2 DS lites are fake as well?

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    Usohachii_Pot said:
    OMG TEH FAYKZORS!!

*punches Serebii's unworthy face in*

''-_- Sorry, I just have a LOT of bad memories from that unholy site.
    How nice...I spend thousands of dollars each year to keep the site up for free and get disrespected just because you broke rules on the forums...so kind of you.

You should pride yourself on your reasoning skills

enyce

banned
    Years
  • MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon said:
    What two DS Lites? Anyways, yep, that Deoxys is fake. LOL, maybe it could be a Deoxys with 180 all base stats, but with only 1 HP, and it had Wonder Guard. LMAO.

The uber Shedinja..

Thats a nightmare

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Serebii said:
    How nice...I spend thousands of dollars each year to keep the site up for free and get disrespected just because you broke rules on the forums...so kind of you.

Owned

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
    Years
  • I did see that it was a fake ridht now :P a bit late don't you think :P
    Why is Ultimate_Evil starting a confrontation ??? you are very self confident ! I don't like people who say so about themselves. "I never do this or that, because I am better than you"
    I did a mistake and apologise for exsiting you guys !

Usohachii_Pot

Prepare....for the 4th Gen.
    Years
  • Serebii said:

I do, thanks. ^_^

The ironic thing is that serebii.net is where I get all my Pokemon information....T_T

I'm so ashamed.

Back