• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen New Deoxys Form !!!

Usohachii_Pot

Prepare....for the 4th Gen.
    Years
    Toothache said:
    Thou art a glutton for punishment, Usohachii_Pot.
    That much is true. I also whack my head off brick walls for fun. [/sarcasm]

Anyway, back on topic. I wish that it wasn't fake- it looks cool, and anyway, the slots for Accuracy and Evasiveness are open.....

enyce

banned
    Years
    Usohachii_Pot said:
    That much is true. I also whack my head off brick walls for fun. [/sarcasm]

Anyway, back on topic. I wish that it wasn't fake- it looks cool, and anyway, the slots for Accuracy and Evasiveness are open.....

Not really, Accuracy and Evasivness are just in battle stats. Not really natural stats.

Like HP, Attack, Defense, Sp,attack, Sp.def, Speed....The only one that wasnt used was HP. So an HP doexies could be next. Who knows.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Too bad, no new deoxys (yet)...

I actually like MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon's idea, except lose the Wonder Guard. That way, it's still uber in its own way, but has a serious weakness (can be killed by a first-hit attack)...I like that. It really fits for a Deoxys.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Why would anyone think that thing is real. It looks like it is fan made and not made by a professional publication at all.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2013
    Usohachii_Pot said:
    Wouldn't that just be a glorified Defense Deoxys?

i think Usohachii is right if its real
    it has like these shields on his hands or something
    thats my meaning of it

AnDrOmAn

just some dude
    Years
    I'd like to see an equal stats deoxys, should be interesting. (normal deoxys does not have equaled stats, it's just a carppy deoxys-F.)

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Equal stat Pokemon tend to be really bad anyway. Examples of this are Castform, Spinda and Glalie.

Ok, there are the legendaries (Mew, Celebi, Jirachi), with 100 base each, but that goes without saying.

Better to try and focus on one thing than try (and fail) to cover everything.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    The only Deoxys forms seen in the uber metagame (NB) are Deoxys-FR and Deoxys-LG. Emerald form takes too much away in terms of its stats (sacrificing everything for speed isn't so great when the rest of your stats are only just above average), and the normal (R/S) version is done better by Deoxys-FR. I suppose if you want a sweeper that can take a small hit, use Deoxys-RS, but around ubers you're not likely to survive a hit anyway, so you may as well go all out anyway, which is why FR form is used more often (and fares better).

Having an average stat form, as suggested before, would just put it on the same level as Mew, Jirachi and Celebi. Actually, it would put it below Mew, since Mew has a much larger movepool, and probably higher than Celebi and Jirachi, cos Deoxys itself as a varied movepool (but nowhere near as large as Mew).

Just my coupla coins.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Toothache said:
    The only Deoxys forms seen in the uber metagame (NB) are Deoxys-FR and Deoxys-LG. Emerald form takes too much away in terms of its stats (sacrificing everything for speed isn't so great when the rest of your stats are only just above average), and the normal (R/S) version is done better by Deoxys-FR. I suppose if you want a sweeper that can take a small hit, use Deoxys-RS, but around ubers you're not likely to survive a hit anyway, so you may as well go all out anyway, which is why FR form is used more often (and fares better).

Having an average stat form, as suggested before, would just put it on the same level as Mew, Jirachi and Celebi. Actually, it would put it below Mew, since Mew has a much larger movepool, and probably higher than Celebi and Jirachi, cos Deoxys itself as a varied movepool (but nowhere near as large as Mew).

Just my coupla coins.

Actually, that's a level we didn't consider before--what about a Deoxys able to learn every move (like Mew)?

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Ah, this rumor is sure to spread like Pikablu (Marill).
    And since the image is merely a shilouette, we don't know what it really looks like.

Ichpokemr- it would be great if Deoxys learned a better set of moves. Probably not all the TMs though.

Maybe we should consider a contest where you design an altenate form for Deoxys.

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Ichapokemr said:
    Actually, that's a level we didn't consider before--what about a Deoxys able to learn every move (like Mew)?
    Or really learns every move, as in, it learns Sketch. Ooh! If you had a sketcher, with fairly better stats than Smeargle, you could have a real monster in your pocket!

Edit: Oh, and for the record, I know the pic is a fake, just like everyone else. Please, no more "Umm, that's a fake," posts... I hate sifting through those to find intelligent conversation.

Last edited:
    Back