• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New eeveelution

Eeveelution type?

• Total voters

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
  • I'm still waiting for that poison-type eeveelution we were robbed of when they decided to make Umbreon dark... even though it still sweats poison for some reason.

Years
  • I remember someone once making the point that Eeveelutions tend to be based on "Special" typings. Prior to the Physical/Special split in Gen 4, all Eeveelutions were based on types that were Special.

With that theory now thrown out the window, I'd love to see some more Eeveelutions. I loved that they were introduced in pairs, with Espeon/Umbreon and Leafeon/Glaceon. I guess Sylveon was made to help promote the Fairy type (which has definitely gone far enough lol), so it makes sense that there was no pair there.

But I'd love to see two more. Perhaps Ghost and Dragon?

Back