• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Eveelutions

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    With the exception of generation 1, every other Eeveeolution only happened in the even numbered ones.

Years
    Like the others said, we're not getting a new Eeveelution this generation. This was thanks to evidence from a Japanese trailer which showed Eevee's Pokedex registration and also the trailer that revealed Eevee's exclusive Z-Move Extreme Evoburst.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2017
    Instead of getting a new revolution I would prefer it if all the previous eeveelutions get an alola form, Yea and these alola forms can have secondary typings that eevee has not yet evolved to like rock, steel, ground, flying etc. Umbreon coulb be dark poison, Vaporeon water ground etc.
    This is just an idea plz don't hate.

Knyte

Protector of Pokemon Realms
    Years
    I think the new 'eevee' should be Rockruff. Rockruff has a lot of potential. He can get the remaining types 'Eevee' didn't get. I like eevee but there are other Pokes out there. :)

Years
    I would hope so, but I think a few of them are getting Alolan forms instead. Ah, well. Maybe we'll get a Poison and Steel types in later generations?

Back