• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen New evolutions/Pokemon - What you'd like, and would there be any?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • If there was any new pokemon, they're probably gonna be so ugly and pointless that they're not worth collecting...assuming they follow the trend set in GenIII and GenIV. >_>

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • There won't be a new set of pokemon, I doubt that. It is a remake I doubt they will add any new ones in unless its maybe 1 or 2 or something. I hope they generally keep it Johto/Kanto pokemon how it was before. I'd be fine with just that.

Kyo Wolf

HG/SS Kanto Lover
    Years
  • I also think there will not be any new Pokemon in this. As DJ has said, 493 are enough, with some unobtainable as it is w/o cheating, we dont need another generation lol. I think this will just be a remake with D/P pokemon and Kanto pokemon scattered without the region and in the new areas.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
  • If a Generation V is being planned and they do want to shovel them into a game, it will not be a game of their main line. I think they would do as they did Munchlax and Bonsly, adding them to one of the Home Console games (in this case, Wii) they will later release.

HG/SS is a remake of Generation II. Not something for them to put hints for the next Generation. (they didn't do it with FR/LG, as example) If Generation V is being planned, don't expect to hear anything of it for a while. Especially not in HG/SS.

Kyo Wolf

HG/SS Kanto Lover
    Years
  • Nah, before you know it, There will be a Pokemon game where you begin in Kanto, and go all the way through to Sinnoh and what not.
    Although it would be a nice game, I very highly doubt it, and if that did happen, it wouldn't be for ages. That would nearly be impossible to do, because of the possibility of it crashing so much because of the gigantic game size first of all. Another thing, by the time you went through the first two regions your Pokemon would be too strong and take a lot of fun out of the later areas. So, as nice as that would be, I very highly doubt it. Though I do think they should remake every generation in the end so it was all DS games and advanced graphics.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • I hope not. After seeing how poorly the Pokemon from Gen 3 and 4 looked, I'd hate to see what would be next. Plus I don't see how they can top Gawd of the Pogeymans.
    This. Although, I really didn't have much of a problem with the Gen. 3 Pokemon, to be honest (Rayquaza was probably the coolest one out of all of them, lol).

As said, these are remakes, so seeing any new Pokemon is highly unlikely. If we're using FRLG as precedence, they didn't introduce any new Pokemon, so I don't see why HG/SS should have to. And, of course, having 500+ of them running around would make things a bit more tedious.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2009
    There might be a new one, when they did remade red and blue didn't they add Deoxys?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Merged the two similar threads - both have to do with the possibility of new Pokemon, and/or what ones people would like to see in as well.

IMO... we won't see new ones, for reasons stated before. New Pokemon will more than likely be reserved until the next generation, not included in HG/SS.

Years
  • None. It's still Gen 4, so we'll be stuck with the 493 Pokemon until Gen 5 comes out. And usually, these generations are released when new generations of consoles are released. So, we'll have to wait till the DS series has died before we can see some gen 5 Pokemon.

well, i personally thnik the DS series will not die out for a long while. but i believe GEN 5 will need the new version, maybe DSi with its camera, or a new version, that has added features (Like a camera) hat are NEEDED to complete the game.

SuperLightning

Eevee Lover and Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    Baby Kanga

Suckle evo and baby form

Far Fetch'd Evo

a 3rd Xatu form

a Noctowl Evo

Furret Evo

Ledian Evo

Aridos Evo

Dunsparce evolution

and maybe a new form for Venonat instead of venemoth.

Evo's For Pinsir

Snubbul Pre-evo

STANTLER EVO's

GIRAFIRIG EVO's

MILTANK EVO's

SMEARGLE EVO's

QUILFISH EVO's

CORSOLA EVO's

DELIBIRD EVO's

SKARMORY EVO's

AERODACTL PRE EVO OR EVO's

Teh most importand are in orange

Lusidea

Lolwut
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    They should get to 500 pokemon and make a game with every pokemon catchable.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I don't believe that we may get any new evolutions for the remakes anytime soon at the moment. It is still generation four and occurrences for a new generation Pokémon hasn't shown up yet. There is a lot of new features and there is still maybe a slight chance that the remakes can at least reference a small hint towards a fifth generation game. However, this has never been done before and may not happen now.

Though, if there were to be a new evolution for some of the current Pokémon, then there are a few that I can list. A split pre-evolution for Tauros and Miltank would be a nice fit seeing as all Miltank are female and all Tauros are male. Not to forget, some Pokémon such as Corsola, Luvdisc, Torkoal, Plusle, Minun, and even Shuckle can gain new evolutions or forms. However, with the case of Shuckle, there could be more of an attacking form rather than evolutions, but this is just an idea based on its stats. The one things about new evolutions however is that if it were to happen, I'd rather Game Freak take their time with it as I wouldn't want any strange looking evolutions to take place.

TheNerdyPotato

Feraligatr is actually a Croc!
    Years
  • i want some new Gastrodon and Shellos forms, new mantyke patterns, and to see more male to female differences with jhoto pokemon. I would also hope that they keep it like the original and make sure no "new" pokemon get into routes. Like 4th gen pokemon in the grass in jhoto, that would piss me off, keep it simple like spinarak and hoothoot!

Last edited:

twigzy

hi,um...what should I say now?
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    eevee

I would like it if eeve had a dragon type evolution but a dark or ghost type would be cool...

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
  • who knows what wierd new evolved pokemon we will see this time

I hope they dont screw up any pokemon, i remember when my lickitung evolved *shivers* they will probabaly add some new evolutions but i seriousy dont want to see a heracross morph to some wierd bug clown hybird

do you ppl have any expectations what may evolve or what wont? or maybe some mysterious new legendary that pops up out of the blue

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back