• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [New: FAQ!] Pokemon Crystal Clear

What Should Be The Second Region?

• Sinnoh

Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Unova

Votes: 10 11.6%
  • Kalos

Votes: 38 44.2%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 12 14.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
    I've been looking around trying to find a map resource, the best i've found is psypokes which only has dungeons, serebii's pokearth only has limited screenshots for hgss despite for some other games they have complete area maps, so really short of playing through and mapping as you go there aren't a lot of good options for mapping the overworld.

here is the psypokes link:

OK thanks!
    sorry about the screenshots, the tileset isn't ready yet!

Jukai

JET DINO, YEAH
    Years
    A GBA remake for my favorite region. :D

Screens look a little empty at the moment, but I know you're going in the right direction with this. Hope to see more. ;)

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
    A GBA remake for my favorite region. :D

Screens look a little empty at the moment, but I know you're going in the right direction with this. Hope to see more. ;)

thanks! I've had so much support for this hack!

And.....Johto Is the best region EVER!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    um if this is going to be a true demake as apposted to a remake you really can't change the second region (the entire point of a demake is that you are recreating the original game for an older system)

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
    um if this is going to be a true demake as apposted to a remake you really can't change the second region (the entire point of a demake is that you are recreating the original game for an older system)

i know! it wont be the whole (insert poll winner here) region! it will only have a little area for the post game!

Jukai

JET DINO, YEAH
    Years
    Oooh, poll!

I chose Kalos, but I kind of wanted Hoenn instead, because Emerald was my second game.

Last edited:

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
    More Screenshots are coming out soon!

Friday: New Screenshots
    Saturday: New Video's

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
    Years

More Screenshots are coming out soon!

Friday: New Screenshots
    Saturday: New Video's

Yayyy. Our hack actually progresses good!!!!

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
    Can I get an IPS patch of a Fire Red Rombase with just the 700+ Pokemon and Mega Evolutions?

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    The PH rules state that: 'you should have at least 3 places in your screenshots.' Your screenshots only exhibit one, you're going to have to add some more screenshots or I'll have to close this thread.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I consider updating to DS Graphics like Platinum Red/Blue or Pokemon Life. Also, how will you go about implementing Mega Evolutions? Please don't just add a new evolution to the Pokemon. That is NOT Mega Evolving.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
    The PH rules state that: 'you should have at least 3 places in your screenshots.' Your screenshots only exhibit one, you're going to have to add some more screenshots or I'll have to close this thread.

OK, i'll have them on Saturday!

I consider updating to DS Graphics like Platinum Red/Blue or Pokemon Life. Also, how will you go about implementing Mega Evolutions? Please don't just add a new evolution to the Pokemon. That is NOT Mega Evolving.

i'm pretty sure you already said that! lol

Last edited by a moderator:

EeVictinee

Eevee and Victini just fused to....
    Years
    Ideteng

These new screenshots needs to be CRYSTAL CLEAR so I can see them!
    muehehehehehehee
    lol bad joke
    anyway
    good luck on making dis hack

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back